InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My bestfriend ❯ My bestfriend ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
My bestfriend
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
Journal...

I watched as she smiled at him, I knew she was still pure. He couldn't taint her no matter how hard he tried. He may be her boyfriend...But he will never be as close to her as I am. Kagome is my bestfriend, I could only wish that it was more than that. It breaks me to see her stand by him, Smiling and laughing, But as long as she is happy, I know I can live with it. I hold her every time she cries about him, I soothe her every time she loses everything to her anger. When will she understand that all he will do is hurt her? Will she ever notice my love for her? No...

I do not believe she will, But even so...I hope some day she comes to her senses and realizes...That she doesn't love him...That he isn't good enough for her. I know I may not be the most pure person she could love, For she is the most pure-hearted and shouldn't love someone who only wishes to taint her, then dump her. I know she can see it, She does not wish to believe it. I have watched as she has gotten dumped before.

They only wish for one thing, Her Purity, But even if she loses her purity...One day she will, She will always be a pure-heart. I know I may think dirty thoughts...But I wish not to hurt my Bestfriend. She was my light in the darkness. She was my first friend.

Miroku
----------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Kagome walked up to miroku just in time to see him close his Journal. " Hey Miro-kun." She chirped. " Ah Kagome-sama, How are you today?"

Miroku asked politely. " I'm fine, How about you? Oh! How did the date with Sango go, Hm Hm?" Kagome asked,cheerful. Miroku put a hand on his chin, Thinking back to his date.

Flash back

"You Hentai!"
SLAP "This isn't the time stupid hentai!" THWAK "Hentai! Can't you learn to be a gentlemen?!" -SLAP- "Thankyou for the worst date ever! Ican't believe I actually agreed!" SLAP With that she slammed the door in his face.

End Flashback

Miroku chuckled nervously. " Yes I believe it was..." He said rubbing the back of his neck. Kagome smiled brightly, Miroku thought he could melt any moment now. " Mirok-kun? It didn't really go good...Did it?" Kagome asked, Calm. Miroku gulped, Nodding. " Tsk tsk tsk, You really have to do something about your...um...Habits..." Kagome said scratching the back of her head. Miroku nodded. " I know..., But I just can't resist a beautiful woman, Right in front of me, Daring, Teasing me to touch her!" Miroku said, Pouting. Kagome snorted. " Like you Kagome-sama." Miroku said, Lecherous smirk in place. Kagome slapped him in the back of his head. " Get your mind out of the gutter!" She growled.

Miroku put his best ' I'm Innocent...' face on. Kagome snorted...But her eye's softened. " What would I be with out you?" She mumbled.

" Very...yyy..yy..." Miroku started...But couldn't find anything to say...Miroku frowned,Looking thoughtful. Kagome giggled. Miroku broke out into a smile. " A Beatiful woman, without a 'Lecherous' friend." Miroku said, grinning. Kagome burst into giggles.

" I suppose you're right ,Miroku-sama." Kagome said with a mock bow. Miroku bowed also. " So uh, What's going on between you and Kouga?"

Miroku questioned, A hint of jealousy slithering into his voice. Kagome sighed. " I just don't know Miroku, He's been distant lately. I'm not sure I'm the only one he's been seeing, He gets this distant look in his eye and he doesn't even hug me, When I hugged him the other day he smelled like perfume. I Just dunno, Miro-kun." Kagome whispered sadly. " Dump em' " Miroku said bluntly. " Wha?" Kagome asked. " I Said Daump em', Kags he doesn't deserve you, It's obvious he's with other girls or girl, So just dump his ass." Miroku said, Grinning. Kagome smiled, Rubbing the back of her neck. " I'm glad to have a friend like you Miro-kun." Kagome said, Pulling him into a hug. Miroku looked stunned for a bit, Then wrapped his arms around her waist, Taking in her comforting scent. Then his habits kicked in, Just to ruin the moment. Miroku felt his hand twitch. ' No not now' Miroku pouted in his head. His hand traveled down from her waist, Patting her bottom slightly then turning into a rubbing motion. Kagome pouted, and sighed. " Miroku..." She warned. " Why can't you keep your hands to yourself?" She questioned.

Miroku shrugged, and sighed. " I'm sorry, Kagome-sama. I could not resist." ' Literally' he thought grumpily. " Ookay..." Kagome said quietly. She grumbled but this was the most painful way to do it, Her pink tongue darted out of her slightly parted mouth,she licked Miroku's cheek and pulled her hand back, Smacking him. She checked her work, There lay on his cheek was a handprint the bright color of red. She winced, Feeling simpathy for her poor friend. She looked at him closely to realize he had a dazed expression. " Oh damn," She pouted. " You probly enjoyed that didn't you?" She questioned. Miroku didn't asnwer. He merely stared straight ahead, Dreamy expression on his face... Wanna know what's going through his head? I do! ' She...Sh-She just licked me! She licked me! That hurt like a bitch! But it was totally arousing! Gah! She licked me! And she slapped me...Oh! OWWW!' Miroku groaned as he rubbed his cheek. " Oh so, you're alive?" Kagome asked, Innocent expression on her face. Miroku nodded, scowling. But once she turned away, His scowl turned into a grin, His cheeks and the top of his nose taking a crimson hue.

' She licked me.' With that last thought he followed after his beautiful bestfriend, Totally daydreaming.