InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Dieing love ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey guys I just got this idea to write this story. I'm going to make this chapter a long one only because I want people to get the idea of it. I have other story's to update on a daily bases but if I get some reviews for this story I will update as soon a possible. Ok now on with the story.
 
Disclaimer I will never own Inuyasha I'm not that lucky
 
READ ENJOY & REVIEW
 
 
It was a cold night in la. The people on the streets ran for shelter as it starts to snow.
 
 
 
Inuyasha stood on his balcony. As he watched the people of the city run for indoors. His long silver hair blew with a faint breeze as he thought to him self.
 
 
How many of those people actually no demons exist in this world? I long to be one of those people who no nothing of the worlds evil. I feel so alone in this world. I once had a friend before I discovered I was a demon.
 
 
 
~FLASHBACK~
 
 
A cute little boy with black hair an amber eyes stood about 5'0 and played tag with a cute little girl who was only 4'2 an had long black hair and blue gray eyes.
 
 
Inuyasha the girl spoke. Why did you stop playing with me?
 
 
Inuyasha growing up notice he could smell more than other children and cold hear better to. What caught his attention was his mothers voice yelling No. From about a block down at there house. His best friend Kagome pulled him out of his thoughts. So he spoke after a minute.
 
 
Kagome I'm going home ok I will come back to play later. He walked over to his best friend who was 2years younger than him. Inuyasha bent his knees a little making him now her height and kissed her on the cheek and whispers into her ear.
 
 
Go inside and don't come back out until I come ok.
 
 
 
Kagome smiled and shook her head and ran into her
house she turned around and watched her best friend who was twelve run off towards his home.
 
 
Not knowing that her friend of 5 years was never going to come back for her.
 
 
Inuyasha made it to his home and pulled open the front door and yelled for his mother.
 
 
After checking the down stairs he ran to his mothers bed room and found her dieing on the floor bye her window witch was opened. He ran towards her and sate down on the floor Indian style and placed her head in his lap and spoke.
 
 
Mom what happened? He saw that his mother was trying to speak so he didn't ask any more questions
 
 
Inuyasha my son I have to tell you something. Your father lives in la. He is a demon and you my son are half demon half human.
 
Go to him inuyasha.
 
 
Inuyasha saw his mothers beautiful amber eyes starting to close.
 
 
Mom mom please I don't under stand. Who did this to you?
 
 
The last word out of his mother's mouth was Naraku.
 
 
~END OF FLASH BACK~
 
 
Inuyasha felt a single tear slide down his cheek as he turned around and walked into his bedroom.
 
 
Inuyasha was now 21 and lived to lives he was now working for the F.B.I and at night he put his demon strength to good use.
 
 
Inuyasha pulled down his red sheets and climbed into
bed.
 
 
 
The last thought as he laid down his head was his old best friend Kagome. He new that she would be about 19 now and wonder what she was doing with her life.
 
 
A girl with long black hair and blue gray eyes. Sate at her desk chair in her small apartment. She held a pitcher of two kids. She stared hard at her old best friend as she thought to her self.
 
 
I wonder what ever happened to inuyasha? A couple of tears ran down her cheek as she whipped them away.
 
 
 
Well whatever happened inuyasha I waited Kagome whispered to her self. As she stood an laid down on her bed.
 
 
 
 
 
OK that was my first chapter did you guys like it? Well review an tell me if I should keep going with the story. Reviews will make me type faster lol