InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Dieing love ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok I know I haven't written in a while. (Looks around at some angry people) But I have a good reasons, I have been partying well it is the summer. Lol the only thing is I'm not too fond of the sun. But I have been in and out of my house a lot so I didn't have the time to write but I do now so enjoy.
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
Disclaimer- every body should no now that I do not own Inuyasha.
 
 
 
Inuyasha walked out of the building along with his partner Miroku. Not really knowing that he would be ambushed by reporters.
 
Miroku walked out and watched as cameras where shoved in his face. “Get away from me I can't tell you anything” Miroku ran past the people leavening Inuyasha in the crowed.
 
 
Inuyasha pushed past tons of reporters when he smelled wild flowers mix with honey sickles, ~Kagomes here?~ Inuyasha looked around the people and didn't see her. He decided he would follow the sent to find her.
 
Kagome waited for the two agents to come out side but she regretted it when she saw Inuyasha. ~I thought I had the balls to apologize about the other night but I can't seem to form any good words.~ Kagome thought to her self as she pushed out of the crowed and headed to her parked car behind the building.
 
 
Inuyashsa turned the corner and saw her. ~God she is so beautiful~ Inuyasha thought as he looked at her. Kagome wore a tight black pencil skirt that showed off her nice legs and curvy hips, she wore a tight white button up blouse, with her hair down slightly blowing with the faint breeze.
 
Kagome turned around as she felt eyes burning a hole into the back of her head, she held in a gasp when she saw him walking towards her.
 
 
“Kagome, what are you doing here”
 
Kagome looked down at the ground. “I had to do a report but I decided against it.”
 
Inuyasha stood in front of her as he watched her stair at the ground. Inuyasha took his right hand and softly lifted her face; he saw worry and sadness in her normal happy eyes.
 
 
Kagome stared up at Inuyasha. ~I love him, but I have already agreed to marry Kouga.~ Kagome thought as she looked into Inuyasha longing amber eyes.
 
 
 
Inuyasha took his hand off kagomes chin and placed it on her cheek. “Kagome about last night,”
 
 
Kagome cut inuyasha off by placing her index finger in between his slightly open lips.
 
“Inuyasha I'm tired of waiting, I love you and that wont stop, but I have to move on with my life.”
 
“But Kagome…….”
 
“I have to let you go, you made it this far in life with out me, and you can defiantly keep going.”
 
 
Inuyasha watched as her tears started to fall down her face. “Kagome shut up and listen ok, I love you, I love you since we were kids, if I could change the past I would but I can't. But fate has giving us a second chance.”
 
 
Inuyasha leaned forward and kissed kagome passionately.
 
 
Kagome leaned into his kiss. ~Great job kagome your kissing him again.~
 
Inuyasha pulled away to breath and silenced Kagome before she could object. “I have to go back to work. I'm going to call you soon ok?”
 
Kagome nodded and watched as he turned around and walked towards his car upfront.
 
 
Kagome leaned against her car as she took a long deep breath. ~What am I going to do about Kouga?~ Kagome thought to her self as she got in her car and drove towards the news station.
 
 
Ok I made it just a little longer and I will update asap. Review so I know if I should keep going with this story or just stop writing it.