InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Dieing love ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok hey you guys I updated lol I don't know why I just said that you can plainly see I updated ok I'm done rambling on with the story
 
 
~Thought~
“Speaking”
 
 
Disclaimer I never in my life owned Inuyasha.
 
 
 
 
“Inuyasha you're really starting to piss me off today” Miroku growled
 
 
Inuyasha looked towards his friend “What did you say” Miroku rolled his eyes. “See that's what I mean you have been spacing out all day, Well now I know for shore you been spacing out, I should tell you that yah just missed are talk with the boss, He wants us to head down to the medical lab and find out the three names for the people that dyed” Miroku all but shouted at his friend.
 
Inuyasha walked into the elevator along with his partner. “Feh, Lets just get to the lab” Inuyasha spoke
 
 
 
“So Kagome we will have the three names of the people who dyed by this after noon” Sango spoke as she walked to the lunch room.
 
 
Kagome grinned “So let me guess sango, we don't have the killer yet?” Sango sat down and watched Kagome sit beside her. “Well the FBI is looking into it, I talked to the person that runs the FBI I think his name was Myouga?” Kagome looked surprised ~that means I might get to see inuyasha again maybe then I can apologize.
 
“Well Kagome I want you to set up down town out side of the medical lab and wait for the agents to come out with the names, the crew will go with you to set up”
 
Kagome smiled “Ok sango then I will head out then, take care” Kagome stood and started to walk out of the room.”
 
 
Inuyasha parked his car out side of the medical lab. “Come on fucker lets get this over with” Inuyasha spoke as he started to walk into the Lab.
 
Miroku smiled as he walked behind inuyasha ~I think inuyasha is coming back to his old self, I still wonder why he was daydreaming all day?~
 
 
Kagome made it to the Lab in a short amount of time. She watched the crew men set up out front of the place. She was so bored she twirled her hair around her finger as she waited for the agents to come out side with info.
 
In side the Lab Inuyasha and Miroku stood by a short red headed geek that was looking threw some papers.
 
 
“Ok I found the names of the people, Mike Zapata, Amy Bendrow, and Lana Himes” Shippo spoke.
 
 
Inuyasha watched as Miroku wrote down the names. “Are we done here” Inuyasha huffed.
 
 
Miroku sighed “Yes inuyasha now lets head back to the boss and give him the names”
 
 
Kagome looked around as she saw about 3 other news stations seting up out side of the Lab two “Dame it” Kagome mumbled under her breath.
 
The two agents headed out side not knowing they were going to be attack by seven reporters who wanted the names they wrote down.
 
Ok there haha look at that I kind of ended with a cliffy and I didn't even no but hey I will write another chapter soon If I get some reviews that is.
 
 
I hope you Enjoyed The Fic