InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Dieing love ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

OK I know you people are pissed off at me, hey I don't blame you. But look I'm back with another chapter and it will be longer for the people who are mad at me lol. I apologize but there was know way around it.
 
 
~Thought~
“Speaking”
 
 
 
READ ENJOY AND REVIEW
 
 
 
Disclaimer hey I have all ready said I don't own inuyasha I wish I did though. So then I could make the series in my way.
 
 
 
Inuyasha changed into a pair of black sweat pants and no shirt he stood on his balcony over looking the city of la again. His thoughts wonder back to what happened earlier that night. ~ Why am I so lonely? Will I ever be loved for who I am or shale I say what I am.~
 
 
 
Inuyasha watched a happy couple walking down the street holding hands. “Why can't I have that” Inuyasha whispered threw the night. His long silver hair blew all around him making him look like a god.
 
 
 
Inuyasha felt the hurt and the pain in his heart. “I'm sorry Kagome but I will not give up that easy on us, and I hope you don't give up on me.” Inuyasha spoke sadly as he walked back into his bedroom to go to sleep he had work in the morning.
 
 
 
 
Kagome came into her apartment and walked straight into the bath room. She locked the door and fell to the floor, starting to cry. ~Inuyasha why must you come back into my life after all these years? Why do I have such strong feelings for someone I hated for the past 2years.~
 
Kagome picked her self up and looked into her bathroom mirror. She saw her eyeliner she put on earlier was making black streaks down her face. “Inuyasha I know that this will be hard for you but, I vowed three weeks ago to give up waiting for you, I hope you can get threw this as I have to” Kagome whispered into the bathroom.
 
 
She walked out and into her bedroom. She changed into her night closes, walking towards her desk she picked up the pitcher of her and Inuyasha. In the pitcher there was a 12 year old Inuyasha and a ten year old Kagome. Inuyasha had her in a head lock smiling at the camera like there was nothing wrong in the world.
 
 
 
Kagome felt the tears swell up in her eyes “Yea right; we were too young to know that this world we live in is not a fairy tail.” Kagome threw the pitcher on her desk and curled up in her bed.
 
 
 
~Inuyasha I hope you can forgive me and move on with your life~ that was the last thought Kagome had as she drifted off to sleep.
 
 
Inuyasha woke to the beeping noise of his alarm clock. He rolled over and looked at the clock it red 10:15. “Shit” Inuyasha cursed as he jumped up to get ready for work.
 
 
Kagome yawned and woke to her phone ringing. She rolled over and picked the cordless phone up and pressed talk.
 
 
“Hello” Kagome spoke yawning again.
 
 
“Hey Kagome its Sango, I was wondering if you plan on coming into work today”
 
 
Kagome looked at her clock 10:25 “Dame it, I'm so sorry Sango I'm getting dressed now, I will see you in ten.” Kagome hung up the phone and rushed around her room getting dressed for today.
 
Inuyasha sat in his boss office along with Miroku. He still couldn't get Kagome off of his mind.
 
Miroku looked towards his best friend and partner."Hey Inuyasha are you all right"
 
 
Inuyasha looked at Miroku. “Yeah I'm fine, You know me I don't like the morning time.”
 
 
Miroku nodded his head in agreement. ~I hope that's all inuyasha~ Miroku thought to him self.
 
 
Kagome made it down to WLC station. She walked into the board meeting room and sat down.
 
 
 
Sango looked a little taken back from the cherry girl she met yesterday, look so sad. “What's wrong Kagome, I'm only asking because you look like you just lost a loved one.”
 
 
 
Kagome smiled “no I'm fine Sango” ~ God why cant I just stop thinking about Inuyasha, I feel so bad for telling him that last night, I hope I see him agien, Just to see if he's all right~ Kagome thought to her self as the board meeting started.
 
 
 
 
There see I didn't leave you with a cliffy lol but my story will have some twist and turns before it gets to be happy ever after lol I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
 
 
 
REWVIEW if you do I will type another chapter and post it as soon as possible