InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Dieing love ❯ cry for me ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey guys I decided to write another chapter I thought what the hell! So this chapter is to the people who have been reviewing also remember.
 
 
 
READ ENJOY & REVIEW
 
 
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
 
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha I swear I don't own Inuyasha so don't sue me. Lol
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Inuyasha made it to where he had herd the gun shot go off at.
 
Kagome made it a block down from the diner when she was grabbed by the waste. She was about to scream when she felt a hand clamp over her mouth.
 
“Shut the fuck up bitch” Kagome shivered as she felt the cold metal of a knife against her throat.
 
Inuyasha looked around.~ I swear I herd the gun shot from here, he listened carefully to see if he could hear anything else. “ mmm” was all Inuyasha heard. ~ That sounded a lot like Kagome.
 
Inuyasha took off towards the noise.~ wait for me Kagome I'll save you.~
 
Kagome saw a flash of silver then she didn't feel the cold metal against her neck any more. She looked up and into beautiful gold eyes “Inuyasha you saved me”
 
Inuyasha was beyond pissed when he saw the dumb ass that had a knife to His Kagome's throat, He looked deep into Kagome's happy blue gray eyes and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers.
 
Kagome did not see this coming, she felt inuyasha lick the bottom of her lip asking for entrance and I obeyed. ~ Earth to kagome what the hell are you doing, you will be married in 6weeks.~
 
Inuyasha was so happy maybe he could stop this wedding after all.
 
Kagome's mind got the better of her, so she placed both hands on inuyashas chest and pushed away from the inviting kiss.
 
“Inuyasha I cant do this, And I'm sorry to say that this between us ends here
 
Inuyasha watched as Kagome spoke he didn't here any words coming from her ~ What is she saying, the only thing I feel right now is pain, Did she just break my heart?~
 
Kagome turned around and start to walk towards her apartment. She felt something warm slid down her face, Am I crying?
 
Ok ok I know don't chase me with any pitch forks lol I will update soon
 
REVIEW and I will type the next chapter.