InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Dieing love ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hey sorry for not updating for a while. But look I updated today for the people who reviewed I thank you this chapter will be a little longer.

~thought~
“Speaking”


READ ENJOY&REVIEW


Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha. Maybe one of these days I will lol.


Inuyasha left the crime scene as he headed home to change. ~Maybe I can go to the dinner then go out after words, to look for the gang who killed the three people.




Kagome hoped out of the shower and ran to her room to get changed.




What do I wear? Kagomes mind screamed. She ran around her room searching for a cute outfit.


~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************~~~~~~~~~~


Kagome arrived at the diner at 7:55pm.


Kagome walked over to a table in the far left corner, after searching the place for Inuyasha. Inuyasha ran towards the diner in full speed.


He stopped in front of the dinner and checked his watch. ~Dame it I’m twenty minutes late.~ Inuyasha thought to him self.


Kagome sat at the table starring at the front door wondering when her friend would show. “If he’ll ever show kagome grumbled to her self.


Kagome smiled as she saw Inuyasha enter the dinner, she looked over him. Inuyasha was dressed in nice black jeans and a red button down top, with his silver hair cascading down his back.


Inuyasha looked around the dinner and spotted his Kagome. She had her hair pulled up into a high ponytail; she wore tight black low riser jeans with a tight pink tank top.


Inuyasha sat across from Kagome and smiled. “Hey I’m sorry that I was a little late but I came as soon as possible.


Kagome smiled “Its fine Inuyasha.”~ At least you came.~ Kagome thought to her self.


Inuyasha and kagome ordered and start to talk as they ate there food.


Inuyasha couldn’t help but ask! “Hey Kagome I am really sorry about your family’s death. But I have to ask, do you no who killed them?”



Kagome swallowed a bite of her food. ~ should I tell inuyasha everything or not?~ “Um you see when I was sixteen, I was training at a miko school when I came home that day there was a letter on my kitchen table saying that my parents and brother were killed, It was signed by a man named Naraku.


Inuyasha held in a growl ~ the same man who killed my mother killed kagomes family?


Kagome grinned “well inuyasha since I told you what happened to me. Can you tell me what happened for you to not come back?


Inuyasha looked into Kagome’s worried blue gray eyes and sighed. Well you see that day I went home from your house I found my mom dying in her bed room. She had several bloody cuts all over her self. That day she told me something, she said that my father lived in LA and to go to him for answers. I start to cry and I asked her who did this to you? Her last words where Naraku…


Kagome felt the tears swell up in her eyes. “ Inuyasha I didn’t know”


“Kagome it’s all right we were young.”


Kagome felt some tears slide down her cheek. “No it’s not all right I thought for the longest time that you just abandon me.”



“Inuyasha could smell the salt of her tears. ~ Why is she crying?~


Inuyasha saw that kagome had a hand on the table, he reached out and held her hand as he spoke. “ Kagome if I had a choice I would have never left.”


Kagome looked into Inuyashas gold eyes and nodded her head.~ wow was inuyasha always this cute~ kagome thought to her self


Inuyasha leaned forward and watched as kagome starts to lean forward to. They were mere inches away, when inuyasha herd a gun shot.



Inuyasha pulled back and stood. Kagome I have to go.


Kagome watched as inuyasha ran full demon speed out of the diner. She leaned forward on the table placing her head in the palm oh her hand. ~ I’m getting married to kouga, I see inuyasha once since I was nine and he has every vibe in me calling for him.~


Inuyasha ran towards the gun shot he herd when he was about to kiss Kagome. ~ God I’m happy I went out with Kagome tonight but if someone got shot when I was not around to save them I won’t be able to forgive my self.



Kagome stood grabbing her purse and walked out side. Not knowing she was taking the same path Inuyasha had just ran off to.


Ok I hope you enjoyed the fic I know another cliffy but hey my hand hurts


REVIEW and I will post as soon as I can have a good weekend.