InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Dieing love ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm so sorry for ending with a cliffy last time but I'm back with a longer chapter for you all I hope you enjoy.
 
 
READ ENJOY & REVIEW
 
 
 
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha but maybe Sesshomaru is for sale. Lol just joking don't sue me.
 
 
~Thought~
“Talking”
 
 
~~~~~~~~*********************~~~~~~~~
 
 
Inuyasha was stunned. His Kagome was getting married?
 
 
Miroku decided to break the silence. “ That is very sad to here. Such a beautiful woman as your self will be off the market.”
 
 
Kagome blushed lightly. “ Why thank you.” Kagome put her hand out and shook Mirokus. “ I hope we can become friends.”
 
 
Miroku smiled “ That would be wonder full who wouldn't want a hot girl as a friend? I would tell you my friends name but you seem to no him all ready.”
 
 
Inuyasha was pulled out of his thoughts when Miroku was speaking to Kagome. Inuyasha suppressed a growl as he spoke.
 
 
“Kagome you're to young to be getting married. What dose your family think?”
 
 
Kouga cocked and eyebrow at what this Inuyasha man just said, and waited for Kagome to go off on the poor full.
 
 
Kagome clinched and un clinched her hands as she spoke, looking into inuyashas gold eyes.
 
 
“Inuyasha my family was murdered when I was sixteen.”
 
 
Inuyasha looked dumb founded. “ Oh Kagome I'm so sorry I didn't no.
 
 
Kagome gritted her teeth and spoke rudely. “Maybe you would have known if you didn't just disappear on me when we were kids. And another thing if I plain to get married, it is none of business” Come on Kouga I have to go meet with my boss.” Kagome turned on her heel and start to walk away.”
 
 
Kouga smiled at Inuyasha “ I love when kagomes mad she so hot, don't you think?”
 
 
Inuyasha growled as kouga spoke and ran after Kagome. ~ So kagomes family were murdered. I'll have to look into it and see if the found the killer.~
 
 
Miroku grinned, “Earth to Inuyasha”. Miroku watched his friend walk after Kagome.
 
 
Inuyasha stopped in front of Kagome and spoke. “ “Hey you no nothing on what happened to me as a child. I'm am very sorry for what happened to your family let me make it up to you.”
 
 
Kagome grinned, “ And how do recommend on making it up to me?”
 
 
Inuyasha smiled “ Let me take you out for dinner tonight. Just as old friends so we can catch up with each other.”
 
 
Kagome smiled, “ Fine when and wear.”
 
 
Inuyasha smiled “ 8:00pm, well meet at the small diner a block from here.”
 
 
Kagome sighed, “ Fine and if you don't show I will leave. I stopped waiting a long time ago for you Inuyasha.”
 
 
Inuyasha flinched at her words and watched her walk away.
 
 
Kouga shoved Inuyasha as he spoke. “ I swear to god you lay one wrong hand on my woman and I will kill you with out thought.” Kouga walked after Kagome.
 
 
Inuyasha smiled as he walked over to police officer to ask if they had any leads on the case.
 
 
Miroku joined in on Inuyashas conversation with a police officer.
 
 
“So your saying you cant find any leads onto who did this other than a gang?”
 
 
The officer grinned. “ Yes Mr. Taisho that is correct. The other officers think it will happen again tonight.”
 
 
Inuyasha growled, “ Are you positive that it will happen again tonight?” ~ Inuyash heard the man say yes. His last thought was, I hope Kagome can wait just a little longer for me.~
 
 
 
Kagome walked into her apartment and headed for the bathroom. It was all ready 6:30pm. ~ I cant be leave that Inuyasha works for the F.B.I here in la. I hope he shows tonight. If he dose not show than I'm threw with him~ Kagome looked into the mirror at her self as she whispered.
 
 
Inuyasha I don't think my heart can take you not showing up.
 
Inuyasha sat in his apartment as he tried to think of what to do. He had two choice one go find the guy who killed three people tonight, or two go sit and a have a wonderful meal with his old friend. What to chose?
 
 
Ok I know it was not that long but hey if I was to keep going it would be like 9 chapters long and I do not think I could take sitting down and typing that all into one chapter oh an sorry for the cliffy. I also had to go back to fix something in this chapter. Another chapter will be up soon. Today's my b-day so I will not be writing anything today. Plus I get my new computer on Friday and I'm out of school for the summer.
 
Remember if you REVIEW then I will type up another chapter as soon as possible.