InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Dieing love ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey you guys I decide to write another chapter today. School let out for a half day. So I was like what the hell I'll write some more today so that's what I did lol ok on with the fic
 
 
READ ENJOY & REVIEW
 
Disclaimer I unfortunately do not and will not ever own Inuyasha
 
 
“Talking”
~Thought~
 
 
Kagome walked towards the woman named Sango.
 
Sango smiled at her new reporter as she spoke.
 
“Kagome you did a really good job for your first day.”
 
Kagome smiled as she bit her lip nervously.
 
“I tried to do my best.” But I have a question. Do the police no who did this?”
 
Sango looked into the worried blue gray eyes. She was about to speak when someone called her name.
 
“Hey kagome don't worry about I'm shore they will catch the prick who did this and he will be behind bars.”
 
Kagome watched sango walk away. ~ I hope they do. Who kills three innocent people for know reason.~ Kagome thought to her self.
 
Inuyasha pulled up to the scene. He looked around, and that's when he spotted her. She was standing with her back to him.
 
Miroku smacked inuyashas arm as he start to get out of the car.
 
“Hey inuyasha stop starring at people. Take it from me they do not like it. Miroku laughed as he shut his car door.
 
Inuyasha stepped out of the car, shutting the door behind him.
 
He watched as miroku walked straight for the reporter.
 
Kagome felt some one tap her on the shoulder. So she turned around and came face to face with a cute man.
 
Miroku smiled as he spoke.
 
“ I no this is a little early to ask, But would you bear my children.”
 
Kagome looked startled as she tried to form something to say to the man standing in front of her.
 
Inuyasha walked up to miroku and stood beside him. He over heard what Miroku asked.
 
Kagome cleared her throat when she saw him.
 
Inuyasha looked at kagome. It was so unrealistic, that his best friend grew up to be so beautiful. He decided to talk.
 
He was about to open his mouth and speak when he saw some one walk up to Kagome.
 
Kagome was still having a hard time excepting that the man with long silver hair was her best friend. When she felt a hand rape around her waste.
 
Inuyasha suppressed a growl. Who was this dumb ass?
 
Kagome got her voice back, and blushed a little as she spoke.
 
“ Inuyasha is that you?”
 
Inuyasha smiled. “ Yes I got a job working for the la FBI. I'm sorry if my partner said anything to upset you.”
 
Miroku grinned and put out his hand. “I'm Miroku.”
 
Kagome shook the man's hand and smiled. “ I'm Kagome and this is my soon to be husband Kouga.
 
 
Ok do not hurt me lol I have the next chapter planed out I had to leave it here because I'm going to the mall but ill have another chapter up shortly.
 
Remember if you review then I will type faster.