InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Enemy My Love ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does.

 

 

Chapter Two:

 

 

Sesshomeru and Inuyasha stoped home for a while. Inuyasha was happy to relax for a bit. He went to see his mother the other day and what she said to him still haunts him.

 

 

*Flash Back*

 

"Mother it's been a long time." Inuyasha hugged his mama tight. "Let me look at you." She smiled at her son. "It's been too long. I've missed you." "I've missed you too."

 

They walked in the gardens together. She asked him many different questions. She wanted to know how he's been doing the past year. She always felt as if her son wasn’t completely happy.

 

Inuyasha then told his mother they would be leaving again on another campaign. Asumi his mother was not happy to hear this. She told him of a vision she had. "Inuyasha if you go on this campaign you will only have pain and heart ace!"

 

Inuyasha shook his head at his mother. "How can I not go? Sesshomeru needs me." His mother begged him not to go. "Someone you once new will try to destroy you!" Inuyasha tried to make his mother understand that even if he knew he would die he would not let his brother go alone.

 

*End of Flash Back*

 

Inuyasha paced in his room. What did she mean by someone I know? ~ He asked himself. Sesshomeru disrupted his train of thought. "Prepare yourself Inuyasha we leave in the morning."

 

 

*****

 

Sesshomeru had thousands of ships sailing with him to the east. On the main ship, Sesshomerus ship. All the leaders of the east gathered to discus strategy. Sesshomeru sat with, Koga wolf demon prince. Kagura wind demon queen. Enishi a human prince. Ryoko fox demon king. And Keade a human queen. Each leader brought their army to serve Sesshomeru.

 

 

In the meeting Sesshomeru said. "As always I will discus my terms with the eastern leader. If he should refuse I will suggest Inuyasha and there best fight." Koga cut of Sesshomeru. "Why him?" he growled. "He is the best aside from me."

 

 

"He is a 1/2 breed!" Koga pointed and both Inuyasha and Sesshomeru growled. "And he is my brother!" Koga looked at them both them mentally slapped himself for not realizing that sooner. "For give me my Lord." He said in hopes that he would not a fend him any further.

 

 

"Well you're not forgiven!" Inuyasha declared. He was so very angry that this mangy wolf had the nerve to think his heritage made him any less of a fighter. "Inuyasha!" Sesshomeru said in an athoritive voice. "You will except his apology." Inuyasha growled and shoved past Koga.

 

 

"I'm heading to my ship!" "Inuyasha your behavior is unacceptable!" Sesshomeru shouted at his back, but Inuyasha paid no mind. Once on his ship he told his men to get ready they will be the ones to take the shore of the east.

 

*****

 

A few days later they warning bells of the Eastern Shore were sounded. All the people rushed in a panic to get behind the city walls, while all the solders rushed to get to the beach.

 

 

The first ship to shore was Inuyasha's. Him and his men fought back the other solders. Inuyasha took the shore easily, then headed to the shrine just above the beach. "Take whatever treasure you can find." He yelled to his men. They all rushed into the shrine and just before inuyasha followed he saw a small group of fighters on horseback head his way.

 

 

Inuyasha smiled then followed his men. Once inside he said be on your guard. Warning them of the on coming fighters. A few of his men went further in to raid the shrine while he and some others stayed to greet the fighters.

 

 

The eastern solders were ambushed. But there was one fighter among them who held his own. Inuyasha saw this and went to challenge him. "Who are you boy?" he asked, "I am Miroku son of King Menomaru." Inuyasha smiled. "You are brave prince. But that will not save you in this war."

 

 

Miroku took his battle stand but inuyasha walked away from him. "Stand and fight me!" Miroku demanded. "Go home prince. Be with your mate and pup. Tomorrow we will have our war." Miroku looked confused and was about to protest when more of Inuyasha's men came out and surrounded him.

 

 

Miroku walked away. Back to his horse and then to his castle. One of Inuyasha's men asked why he let him go. "It is to early in the morning for killing princes." (I took a bit out of the movie Troy for this chapter.)

 

 

 

 

Ok so is it any good or does it suck please let me know.