InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Enemy My Love ❯ anything but her! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does.

 

 

Chapter three: anything but her!

 

All of the ships made it to shore and began setting up camp. Inuyasha headed to his tent when Myoga hopped on to his shoulder. "My lord the men found something at the shrine they thought you'd enjoy." Inu looked at Myoga and smirked. "Yeah."

 

 

"Yes my lord it awaits you in your tent." Inuyasha flicked the flea off his shoulder. "Let my brother know I'm here." And with that said he entered his tent, and stood stone still at the sight before him.

 

 

Tied to a post in his tent was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. She was about 5'2 long black hair beautiful green eyes. A thin but shapely body. "What's your name girl?" he asked as he began to undress.

 

 

The girl watched him but said nothing. Inuyasha began to clean himself, then looked to the girl again. "Are you deaf or mute?" he asked and the girl finally snapped. "Why have you come here? What do you want in these lands? King Menomaru will not give in to you!" she yelled

 

 

Inuyasha tied a towel around his waist then walked over to the girl. "You have a firey spirit." He teased. "What is your name?" he asked again as he untied her. She rubbed her wrists and looked into his eyes. It was as if he was looking into her very soul.

 

 

Just then Myoga hopped in. "Lord Sesshomeru requests your presence my lord." Inuyasha nodded but never takes his eyes from the girl. "You don’t need to fear me girl." He said before he got up to get dressed and see Sesshomeru. As he was leaving she whispered her name. "Kagome." He looked back and smiled before he left.

 

*****

 

Inuyasha enters Sesshomeru's rather large tent. "Inuyasha first off let me congratulate you on your victory today." Inuyasha thanked him then Koga entered the room. Inuyasha rolled his eyes. "Let me guess you called me here to apologize to this mangy wolf."

 

 

"Inuyasha your attitude was UN called for." Sesshomeru looked disappointed at the way his brother was acting. Inuyasha didn’t like disappointing his brother so. "All right all right … I'm sorry." Inuyasha says to Koga. "My men took some spoils from the shrine. As a sign of my apology take what you want."

 

 

Koga smiled evilly and says. "I already have." Inuyasha looks at him funny then Koga calls two of his men in with a struggling Kagome. Inuyasha draws his sward. "You can have anything but her!" he growled.

 

 

Koga called for more of his men then looked to Sesshomeru and said. "You heard him he said take what I want if he goes back on his word he is breaking yourkia law!" Sesshomeru growls. "I know the law wolf prince!" "Then you know your word is your bond go back on it and you are striped of everything even your pride."

 

 

Kagome heard this and for some reason feared for inuyasha. "Let her go if you want to live!" Kagome broke free from the demon arms and yelled. "Stop it please! I don’t want you to fight over me. No more blood shed please." Inuyasha growled violently but put his sward away.

 

 

Koga laughed and inuyasha yelled. "Your going to regret this!" before he left. Sesshomeru shook his head at Koga. "I don't think that was wise." He told Koga before he motioned for him to leave.

 

 

 

A/N: Okay so I got the idea for this story from many movies. Troy, Inuyasha the movie One and two, and that movie ever after. If you have seen any of these movies you will see where I took peace's from. So let me know if you like the story.