InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Enemy My Love ❯ you better fix this Koga! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does.

 

 

Chapter four: "you better fix this Koga!"

 

 

In Menomaru's castle.

Miroku tells his father about the fighter he encountered. "He is unlike anyone I ever met before. I saw him take out our men as if they were fly on the wall." "Yet you made it back alive son." Menomaru was glade for that.

 

 

"Only because he let me live." Just then the queen Kaguya came running in. "where is Kagome! Where is my Daughter!" she yelled. The two men looked at each other then at her with sadness in their eyes. "NOOO!" she wailed and collapsed to the ground. Menomaru rushed to his wife and held her tight. They believed Kagome to be dead.

 

 

Menomaru takes his wife to her room to rest then goes back to Miroku. "Don’t tell Sango about Kagome. Her mind needs to be focused on protecting your son if the city is to fall." The king said to his son and Miroku nodded. He then headed to his room where his wife and son awaited him.

 

 

When he entered his room Sango was nursing the baby on the bed. He smiled at them and closed the door behind him. Once she is done he takes the child to burp him and sits beside his wife. "I want to fight beside you tomorrow." Miroku shakes his head and lays his child down.

 

 

"No Sango." She stood up quickly. "But I can fight Miroku I could even beat you if I wanted to!" he put his arms around Sango and held her tight. "That is why you must stay behind you must protect our son." Sango began to cry. Never in her life had she seen such an army. It was massive.

 

 

Miroku began kissing her neck trying to calm her. "My love please don’t cry. Everything will be all right." He said between open-mouthed kisses. He took her face in his hands and looked deep into her eyes. "I love you Sango." He kissed her deeply and brought her down on their bed where he made love to her.

 

*****

 

The next day Sesshomeru brought his army to the front gates to the city where Miroku's army stood to defend. Sesshomeru, Myoga and Koga went up to met King Menomaru and Prince Miroku. "Sesshomeru you are not welcome here." The king said. "You should leave now." Miroku added.

 

 

"I didn’t come all this way to leave now … you could make this very simple and save many of your peoples lives." Sesshomeru said in a calm voice. " Swear allegiance to me and no one need die." Menomaru shook his head "I will never!" "Then lets settle it this way your best against my best. The loser swears allegiance to the winner."

 

 

Menomaru looked unsure. "If my man wins they you would honor your word and swear allegiance to me?" Sesshomeru nodded "Deal!" the king said. "My son Miroku is the best he will fight." Sesshomeru called out to Inuyasha over his shoulder.

 

 

When no one came Myoga said, "My lord inuyasha is not with the army." Sesshomeru looked to Koga who shrugged. "My lord last night inuyasha said he would no longer fight in this war. He was very angered about the girl." Myoga said.

 

 

Menomaru and Miroku noticed the conflict between them and thought this a good sign to there victory. "Look we don’t need him I could fight." Koga said but Sesshomeru refused "I don’t offer this choice so that I could lose!" Koga was offended. "Are you saying I'm weak?" Sesshomeru looked at him hard. "I am saying I know Inuyasha can beat you if I let him! … You swore your allegiance to me wolf prince and right now you are jeopardizing my victory I suggest you fix this!"

 

 

Miroku cut into the conversation. "If you are backing out on your " he didn’t even get to finish his sentence as Sesshomeru growled at him. "Tomorrow we shall met you here and our fighters will meet." And with that they left.

 

*****

 

Back at the camp Sesshomeru told Koga he had better make emends with inuyasha. Koga told him Inuyasha wouldn’t listen to him even if he tried. Myoga suggested he give him back the girl. Koga said, "fine fine he can have the girl." Seshomeru and Myoga looked at one another then to Koga. "I haven't toughed her." He said.

 

Then Myoga suggested he is the one to tell Inuyasha and Sesshomeru agreed. So Myoga told Inuyasha Koga was giving him back the girl. Before he even finished the sentence Inuyasha was out the door on his way to get Kagome.

 

 

 

 

So is it readable? Do you like it? Do you hate it?