InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Enemy My Love ❯ chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha but don’t I wish I did.

 

 

 

Chapter 14:

 

 

 

“How does he intend to ruin Kagome’s life?” Miroku jumped when Sesshomeru made his presence known. “When did you-”

 

 

“Does it matter.” Sesshomeru made it sound more like a statement rather than a question. “I asked you a question boy! Now tell me what’s going on.”

 

 

***

 

 

Menomaru’ ;s messenger waited as King Daitetsu read the letter from the other king. Daitetsu’s expression gave away nothing as he read.

 

(A:N the mans poker face is much the same as Sesshomeru’s.) Looking up from the letter he smiled quite evilly. “Send word to your king that I have received his letter and the matter is now in my hands.”

 

The man nodded and began to leave when the king stopped him. “Oh and thank your king for me.” Daitetsu planed to use this to his advantage. He has always wanted Menomeru’s land and with this information he will now get it and Sesshomeru’s as well.

 

~the fool does he believe that I will simply take care of his problem, take his daughter sign a treaty and all will be well.~ “ha ha ha I will have it all!!” Daitetsu sat at his throne deep in thought.

 

“I will challenge this inuyasha to ‘the right’s’ I will kill him, take my women then destroy Menomaru with Sesshomeru’s army and All will be mine.”

 

(A:N ‘the rights’ is a challenge to the death and winner take’s all that the other possessed example, winner gets his wife, kids, lands, money, title. And if there is something he doesn’t want like say the kids then he can have them killed. I know I know how horrible. My mind is an evil thing.)

 

“Seijuro!” he called “Tell my army to prepare for battle!” he said as he departed his throne room to prepare as well.

 

 

(A:N Seijuro is just one of his men I don’t intend to make a big character out of this guy.)

***

Miroku spent the evening explaining what his father intended to do to Kagome. Sesshomeru was displeased to hear how Menomaru could just do such a thing to his own daughter. So Miroku and Sesshomeru began working on a plan to prevent Menomaru from succeeding.

 

“No doubt his massage has already reached Daitetsu so what should we do?” Miroku questioned. “This Daitetsu what kind of man is he?” Sesshomeru needed to know everything so he could have the upper hand in this situation. “All I really know is that our lands have been at odds for years and that he can be an evil man at time’s … Man I shouldn’t even call him a man.”

 

Sesshomeru raised an eye brow. “No? then what should you call him?” Miroku had looked at Sesshomeru and quickly said. “Now don’t take this to offence it is simply the truth. … Daitetsu is a demon.” for a moment you almost saw the shock on Sesshomeru’s face before it was quickly masked and he acted as if this was of no concern.

 

It really wasn’t as if he was afraid it was simply weird he had not known there were demons in these parts. And this Daitetsu he has never heard of him. ~Is it because he is nothing but a lowly demon or …~ “ We must talk with my brother and his mate being as it is their future that is at stake they have a right to know.”

 

“I agree.” Miroku looked a bit worried. “What is it?” “My sister … this will devastate her.” Sesshomeru Understood why this troubled him but that didn’t change the fact that they had to know and soon. “Perhaps we could wait till morning to inform them.” Sesshomeru had a cold expression on his face. He took a moment then sternly answered.

 

“NO … there is something evil in the air and I am not at ease with the safety of my mate! We shall tell them now.” Miroku nodded and then lead the way to Kagome and inu-yasha’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A:N Sorry it is so short and that it took so long to update but my computer broke and I just got this new one yesterday.