InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Friend, My Lover ❯ Roar ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
It was easy to pin the dragon down on his back, almost too easy.

Touga flicked his tongue across the dragon’s neck, just below the chin at first, but quickly moving lower to the hollow of his throat. Touga could feel the dragon’s pulse beneath his lips, and the rumble of his constant growling. It wasn’t an angry sound. Touga had known the dragon long enough to know if his growls were malicious or not. He would have said he sounded contented, but that wasn’t quite right either. Bemused maybe, as if he still didn’t quite know what to think. Touga smirked into the crook of Ryuukotsusei’s neck. He let his claws make quick work of the dragon’s clothing, and Ryuukotsusei did not object to being splayed out bare beneath the dog. His growls turned into throaty moans, a beautiful sound, truly contented. He threw back his head and let Touga do as he pleased.

Touga soon found that in his humanoid form, Ryuukotsusei wore his dragon’s scales in many more places than his hands. He wanted to touch every single one of those scales with his fingertips and tongue both, and he tried his best to his exactly that. Down the inside of his arm, across his prominent hip bones, and lower…

Ryuukotsusei nearly roared as the dog’s warm tongue flicked over his stiff cock.

Touga was about to learn the hard way that it was not an easy task to dominate a dragon. He felt claws drive into his backside, drawing blood and ripping his hakama away. The sensation of brisk air fluttering across his heated, hardened flesh made him shiver. Claws trailed their way up his sides and he liked the rough caress, that brutal touch that made his skin flush red and blossom with little droplets of red. One of the dragon’s hands caught his shoulder in a vice, while the other did the same to his erection. A single rough stroke, coarse scales moving against tender skin, and Touga found himself whimpering like a helpless puppy. The world shifted beneath him and before he knew what had happened, Ryuukotsusei had reversed their positions and pinned him firmly to the ground.

Ryuukotsusei bent so his lips fluttered against Touga’s ear. His forked tongue snaked out and licked the dog’s vulnerable earlobe. His voice was deeper than Touga had ever heard it, huskier.

“As if I would let a dog get the best of me,” Ryuukotsusei hissed and kissed his friend full and hard on the lips, cutting off any reply that he could have made.