InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Friend, My Lover ❯ Just a Taste ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Touga dropped heavily to his knees beside Ryuukotsusei, training his eyes on the youkai corpse. He did not see as Ryuukotsusei raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

“Ryuukotsusei, how long have I known you?” Touga asked.

The dragon grumbled slightly. “Since before we could speak, I suppose. I do not remember a time I did not know you. Why do you ask?”

“In that time you have become by most trusted friend, and I have become yours, am I correct?”

“Yes, that is true. But you are not saying anything that needs to be said, for I already know it. Why are you talking in such a way?”

Ryuukotsusei dipped his fingers in the blood of his kill again, but before he could bring those beautifully deadly claws to his lips, Touga had taken him by the wrist. Ryuukotsusei could feel the slight trembling of his friend’s hand, and looked at him with concern in his eyes. He was startled at what Touga did next, so much so he could only watch as Touga drew him closer.

The dog drew one of the dragon’s fingers, claw and all, into his mouth. The blood was metallic and tangy, a good kill, but it wasn’t the taste that he was searching for. He wanted to taste what was foreign to him, the thick dragon’s scales beneath the blood, and he wanted more.

The dragon’s eyes bled red and Touga could feel the vibrations as a deep roar rumbled up into his throat.

The dragon looked at the dog as if he had gone crazy, and Touga thought perhaps it was true…he didn’t know what the dragon was thinking, but Touga knew what he wanted. Oh, he knew what he wanted and he would have it. The Son of the Western Lands always got what he wanted one way or another.