InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Grey Butterfly ❯ 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inuyasha put Kaede down at the foot of his bed. His heart raced inside his chest and he could hear hers match his pace. He smiled gently and kissed her lightly on the lips. She blushed adorable and closed her eye in a moment of enjoyment. He unbuttoned his red shirt and tossed it away. He saw her untie the sash in her grey garment but he shook his head.

- I want to undress you Kaede-chan, he whispered huskily and was rewarded with an even deeper blush.

- As you wish Inuyasha, she answered and took her hands from the sash.

- I want to enjoy every bit of you before I take you.

Kaede felt a rush of fire go through her veins. His purring voice had her body react in a very hot way; her steamy dreams had never made her feel like this. This was all Inuyasha, all love, nothing else. She felt his hands removed the tie that held her haori together. And for every inch of skin he revealed he placed a warm kiss upon it. Her legs turned wobbly, her stomach was in a jelly mood and she moaned softly when he kissed each and every one of her right fingers. His tongue made a wet trail up over her arm, nipping the skin every now and then until he reached the left hand's fingers. He repeated the action and kissed the fingertips.

Inuyasha felt her right hand on his shoulder and he smiled inwardly, he was having a dizzying impact on her. His golden eyes were drawn to the classical bindings of her chest. He knew that she tried to live her life the old way and of course she would not wear a bra. He flexed out a claw and ripped her bindings between the valley of her breasts very slowly and carefully. He heard Kaede gasp when her mounds was freed from their imprisonment.

- Inuyasha, whispered Kaede. Her dark grey eye held all the emotions that rushed through her at the moment.

- Kaede-chan, you are so beautiful, said Inuyasha and made a trail of hot kisses down to her flat stomach. He deliberately avoids her small mounds of flesh, trying to tease her body to the limit of pleasure.

- Please….

- Soon my little grey butterfly. I want to taste all of you before I take you.

His husky voice made her moan again in lust. He untied her hakama and pulled the grey textile from her lower body. Inuyasha knew she was strong, but he could never have guessed how her naked body would look like under her baggy clothes. She was more than beautiful. She was a goddess he decided. And just the way she trembled under his touch, he was getting more aroused than he ever had before in his life. And when he felt her hands gently stroke his sensitive ears he could not hold back a content growl. Inuyasha placed his big hands on her waist and nuzzled his purring face into her stomach and smiled into her flesh when she giggled.

- That tickles, she said.

- Does it now? said Inuyasha and purred deeper just for her to laugh some more. He loved her laughs; it was like satin rain in his ears.

- Inuyasha, breathed Kaede and closed her eyes and threw her head back in pleasure.

Inuyasha smirked and moved lower to pull down her white cotton underwear with his teeth.

Kaede felt his fangs scrape lightly against her sensitive skin and she shuddered when she felt her panties being removed. Her legs were about to give away when he caught her and lifted her up to lay on his bed. She saw him remove the last of his clothing and she knew her cheeks flared red when she saw his manhood. It stood proud and erect in front of her. A small perverted thought filled her mind. She was going to get something most women only could dream of. Her hands moved to his ears again and she smiled shyly at him.

- Are you sure about this my little Kaede? asked Inuyasha, he needed to be sure that this was something she really wanted.

- Yes Inuyasha. I want this. I want to be yours, answered Kaede.

- Once I take you there is no turning back, you will be mine forever.

- I know, and I would not want to have it any other way.

- I am going to hurt you twice during this mating, began Inuyasha. - Once I break your innocence and once when I mark you as my mate.

- I know, I have been taught the ways of demons Inuyasha, and I still want to be yours. Take me and mark me as yours, said Kaede with her soft voice.

Could you get any more approving answer than that? Inuyasha hardly thought so. He caught her lips in a soul searing kiss as he parted her nether lips to test her readiness. He growled low when he felt the drops of love coat his finger. He guided the tip of his manhood into the silky folds; once he found his way into her tight passage he brought his finger to his mouth to taste her.

- You taste heavenly my little Kaede, said Inuyasha and looked down into her flushed face.

Then with one swift movement he pushed through her hymen, breaking her innocent barrier. He could hear her cry out, but no tears left her eye. Inuyasha held still until he felt her inner muscles relax a bit. He then pulled out a bit from her wet warmth, his eyes firmly locked on her face. But no painful expressions could be seen and he pushed back inside her body again.

Kaede felt his manhood touch something inside her body and she closed her eye in pleasure. Her hands moved to caress the smooth skin on his back, her legs and feet hooked around his to push him deeper into her body. The pain she had felt when he tore through her hymen had been so brief that she was not sure that it had been there at all. All she could feel now were raw pleasure and lust. The low purring he seemed to do was vibrating through every nerve ending in her body, adding to the pleasure she already experienced.

- Does it hurt? asked Inuyasha as he pushed his length all the way into her womb.

- N-no, it feels good, she whispered. - Please…. Go faster.

Kaede wanted to sink through the bed after her begging, but it was the truth. She wanted him to move faster. She dug her nails into his back when he let out a ragged howl and mumbled something about being glad she asked.

Inuyasha picked up the pace; he pounded his flesh into her body, just relishing the feeling of her inner warmth caressing his engorged manhood. He felt her lips graze along his jaw line and throat. Her small teeth nipped his skin and he snarled in pleasure. His inner demon grew in strength and he moved his face down to nuzzle her neck. He licked the place where he was going to mark her.

- I am sorry love, but this is going to hurt, he whispered with a voice full of emotions.

- Mark me Inuyasha…

He growled and bit down, piercing her flesh with his fangs. Her blood flowed into his mouth and he found it to be the most powerful thing he ever had tasted. For a few moments the time had no effect on them both. He held her in a tight grip as his demon spirit invaded her pure one, enveloping her in a case of red daze and lust and contentment. He released his seed into her body as he felt her inner walls contract around his intruding flesh.

Kaede sighed and let his powerful youki take her over, making her spirit submit to him. But she could hear her heart rant in victory. "He is mine, only mine."

Inuyasha released her neck from his hold and he lapped at the wound he had created. He saw his bite mark transform into a silvery crescent moon and he smiled. She had accepted him otherwise it would not be a mark on her flesh. He kissed the mark one last time before he flipped them around so she was on top.

- I love you Kaede, said Inuyasha and hugged her small form.

- I love you too Inuyasha, from the moment I saw you, said Kaede and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and took a deep breath.

- I will never let you go.

- I know.

- Will you move in with me?

- Do you need to ask me that? asked Kaede.

Inuyasha chuckled low and kissed her forehead. No, it was no question to ask. She would be with him always. She was his little grey butterfly.

THE END!!