InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Grey Butterfly ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

[Inuyasha's P.O.V.]
How could something as innocent as Kaede make me feel down right horny like this? When she suddenly crashed on my lap I could not do anything but hug her back. She was feeling sorry for accusing me to be like her sister's friends. I could feel her lips move against the sensitive skin on my neck. I understood why, she had been so shunned and teased throughout her life that she had learn not to trust anybody, not even those who never said anything about her handicap. Yes, I understood her completely. I had gone through the same thing, not because of any handicap, but because my hair and eyes stood out in a crowd. I am glad that my mother taught me concealing spells; otherwise I would probably have been killed by now. Her breasts were pressed into my chest and I wanted to gulp. I needed to stop, I wanted her to tell her my secret before we got any further, but the Gods knew how hard it was to let go of her luscious lips.

- Kaede-chan, we need to stop, I breathed hard.

She looked at me with that silver orb of hers and I saw guilt shimmer. "No, no, don't even think about it my love." I kissed her gently again.

- I have something to tell you…

- I understand, I will be going now. I am sorry that I apposed myself upon your person, she said politely and began rising to her feet.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down on my lap and grinded her against my erection, making sure that she knew what she did to me.

- Don't assume such things koibito, I whispered hotly into her ear.

- Inu-kun…

- Sit still and hear me out before you decides to leave ok?

- O-ok…

I closed my eyes for a second and uttered a few words silently. I felt the magic disappear and my true appearance came into light. I looked at her but she just watched me like she had before. I frowned, not expecting that.

- So what do you think? I asked with a low voice.

- About what? she looked confused.

- What do you think about the ears and these?

I held up my hands for her to see my claws. But she did not freak out instead she kissed my nose and now I was the one to be confused. She was not afraid at all.

- Inu-kun, you seem to have forgotten that I am a shrine maiden, I have seen you true appearance the whole time, said Kaede and took a clawed hand into hers.

- Kaede-chan, I breathed when her other hand moved up to pet my ear.

- I felt the magic you used, I knew you did not want anybody to see it, but you have no idea how hard it was for me not to do this every time I saw you.

- You knew?? What about your sister, she is a shrine maiden too…

- Yeah right, giggled Kaede. - Like she ever could detect magic, hell she have troubles seeing the illusions a magician make.

- You don't think I am disgusting? I bit my lip.

- No, I think you are.. beautiful, she whispered.

I smiled and took hold of her neck with one hand and pushed her forward to kiss her. She had known all long and she did not think I was a freak. It meant the world to me. Only one more thing to find out first.

- Kaede-chan, would you do me the honour of being my mate? I asked.

- Yes I will Inu-kun. I would love to be your mate, she answered.

- You will be with me always?

- Always.

- I love you Kaede…

- I love you too Inuyasha.

I kissed her again; I nipped at her lower lip with my fangs to get her to open up for me. I wanted to taste her again; I wanted to feel her wiggling again. Never in my life have I felt such passion. It rushed through my veins like liquid fire and I needed her to release it for me. I growled low and I heard her moan in response. I cupped her soft behind and lifted her up. I felt her legs encircle my waist and I walked to my bedroom.

T B C
Ok... hope you liked it so far.