InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Grey Butterfly ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

[Kaede's P.O.V]

I swallowed my sobs when I saw him smile at me. How long had I loved him? I did not know, from the first time I saw him I guessed. He always had a smile over for me or a helping hand. He had come around when my big sister was not home and when he saw me sweep the temple yard he could just grab a sweeper and help me out. He was always kind to me and every time I saw him or talked to him my love only grew in strength. But I was a freak, a freak with one eye. I was a girl that would be shunned for the rest of my life; I was a girl that never would experience physical love. I could only love someone from afar.

How my dear sister loved to rub that thought into my face. Sometimes I wondered how it could be possible that we could be sisters at all. She was cold… she was evil. Yes, she was evil. I had known from day one that she was cheating on him, but I did not dare to say anything, not until today. Although I did not say a word really, he figured it all by him self. Oh Gods, how it had hurt my young soul to see his pained face.

But now I sat in his kitchen, waiting for him to give me a cup of tea. How odd things turned out sometimes. I felt bad for accusing for wanting to make fun of me. I knew it in my heart that he was not like my sister and her other friends. He had never been like that.

My eye was once again filled with tears. I could not believe myself - I had accused the only person in my life that never had done anything bad or said anything horrible to me. I wanted to disappear through the floor, never to return to the surface of the earth again.

I heard the shuffling of porcelain and I looked up and saw him give me a cup of tea. I smiled and I knew that my cheeks flared red. Yes, I still felt very bad for accusing him of those horrid things. Inuyasha was a good person, a genuine good person. And I loved him - Gods how I loved him. His golden eyes and shoulder short silver hair could make any female go ballistic, but all I wanted was to drag my fingers through his silvery tresses, I wanted to hug him close. I wanted to breathe in his forest scent and feel his strong arms pull me into a strong embrace. My cheeks blush turned even deeper when I realized that I was getting more and more aroused just thinking about getting intimate with him.

- Hey Kaede-chan, are you ok? You look a bit flushed, he said with his deep voice and I was gone.

- Y-yeah… Thank you, I said and took the cup he gave me.

- Perhaps we can talk now?

I nodded and sipped the tea, focusing my eye on the tea cup instead of him.

- I would never hurt you Kaede-chan; I am not like your sister's friends.

- I know Inu-kun, I… my voice broke in half.

- I understand, you don't have to say anything.

Silence fell over the kitchen and I found myself having trouble breathing. Gods, I felt like an idiot right now. I had hurt the only person that I would truly care for.

Don't ask me how I got the courage, but suddenly I put away the cup and I rose to my feet and walked over to where he sat and I slumped down into his lap. I hugged him tight, burying my face into his neck. I felt his arms move around my waist and he crushed me into his form. It felt so good; it felt so right to be with him, to be inside his arms. I never wanted to leave this place of warmth. I whispered the words I am sorry, over and over again into his neck.

- Kaede-chan, it is ok, really it is, he said to me.

- No, it is not, I sobbed. - I accused you of being horrible just like my sister, and you are the only one who ever have been nice to me.

- Kaede-chan, look at me!

He put two fingers under my chin and tilted my face up. He brushed away the tears from my left cheek and then.. He kissed me. Oh Gods, he kissed me. His lips was so soft and gentle, it was almost like he did not touched me at all. But I could feel it in my heart. My arms moved around his neck and my fingers were tangled into his silvery tresses, just like I had dreamed of just a moment ago.

T B C