InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Lifes Ambitions ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Immortal
by: Nanoko-Soji



Prolouge: Life's Ambitions




Sometimes in life we learn that not everything is fair, or easy. We learn that death is a part of life, and as someone dies, another person lives. But what happens if we think that someone is dead but they really arent? These are some of lifes unanswered questions.
Think now on what drives the living to live. What keeps our hearts beating and our legs moving? What are the fears we all have of death? For some people it is their families, for others their jobs. For the oldman its the chance to watch his grandchildren play one last time. For the single unmarried mother, its the chance to give her sons a better life. For me, it was to give my unborn son a chance at life. These are some of lifes ambitions.

( A/N: Ok I got inspiration for this story while listening to My Immortal. To get the full effect of the story listen to the song. Each title in the story is going to be a song title from the cd Evanessence Fallen. Starting with Hello. But the only chapter that will include song lyrics will be My Immortal which is going to be the first chapter. and since I didnt type it yet.. I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA AND CREW OR EVANESSENCE! I do how ever own the name Kyoishi as it is my son's name and Kagome's son's name in the story.. That is all. Oh and SORRY SO SHORT)