InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ My Immortal ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Immortal
by: Nanoko-Soji

(a/n: I am leaving out the chorus!)

Chapter 1: My Immortal





Im so tired of being here..
Surpressed by all of my childish fears..
If you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave...
'Cuz your presence still lingers here.....
And it wont leave me alone!





23 of December: Dear Diary,

Today was Kyoishi's first steps in the snow. I wish he could have been there to see him. It's getting harder and harder everyday. I keep feeling like he is there, but I cant see him. Sometimes I wish he would just show himself or leave. Its hard feeling his presence but not his touch. Its driving me insane. I think , sometimes, that Kyoishi see's him. Like last night, he didnt cry at all but I heard him laugh on his baby monitor. Kyoishi is now a year old. And he would be 27 in human years today too. Happy Birthday Sesshoumaru-han.
Aeshiteru,
Higurashi-Kagome


You used to captivate me by your resignating light..
Now Im bound by the life you've left behind..
Your face it haunts, my once pleasent dreams...
Your voice has chased away...
All of the sanity in me!


31 of December: Dear Diary,

It's Kyo's first New Year's Eve party today. It is also the two year anniversary of his death. I watched the videos from our wedding day and looked at all the pictures last night. But you know, I dont need to. I can still see that day in my head like it had just happened yesterday. I can still hear his soft harmonious laughter as I smash the cake in his face. I drove past the cemetary today, and I swear to Kami I saw him sitting on the bench at the front entrance. Am I going insane? I love you Sessh.
Ja Ne,
K. Higurashi




I've tried so hard to tell myself that your gone...
And though your still with me..
I've been alone all along!