InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Hello ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Immortal
by: Nanoko-Soji




Chapter2: Hello




Playground school bell rings again Rain clouds come to play again Has no one told you she's not breathing? Hello i'm your mind giving you someone to talk to Hello


6 of May: Dear Diary
Kyo is growing so fast. He looks just like his father. He is three now. His long silver hair flows wildly and those gold eyes just pierce into your soul. I can never stay mad at him. He is so smart just like his father. He starts school in few days and he is excited about it. I have decided to let him grow up in the feudal era but he has to take his lessons in my time. He wants to be a doctor. Just like Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru's father did for their two swords, Kyoishi's did for him. His sword's name is Kame-kaze blade. He named it himself. You would be proud of your son Sessh.
Love always,
Higurashi-Kagome



If i smile and don't believe Soon i know i'll wake from this dream Don't try to fix me i'm not broken Hello i'm the lie living for you so you can hide Don't cry

14 of February: Dear Diary
Its getting harder and harder everyday. Kyo asked about him today and I had to force myself to smile so I wouldnt cry. He asked me how we had met, and what made us fall in love. He told me not to cry that it would be ok. He is too young to be so wise. He is only 6. I wasnt ready to tell him yet and he understood. How is it that children understand so much when they are so young, but as adults they understand very little? He asked me today what his father looked like. I told him just like you. I wish you were hear Sesshoumaru, this would be so much easier. I miss you.
Bai bai,
Kagome
Suddenly i know i'm not sleeping Hello i'm still here All that's left of yesterday