InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Discoveries; Lost Dreams ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Discoveries; Lost Dreams
By: Hishiko-Dono
Yaoi/Angst/Romance/





Discoveries; Lost Dreams


They say the hardest part of moving on, is letting go of the past. But when all you have left are memories, how do you let go? That is the perdicament of Sesshoumaru. Its been 6 months now since he lost his beloved...

"Sessh man I am worried about you.. Have you lost more weight? Thats not healthy man. And please tell me that is not a bottle of pills in your music bag.."
"Ok I wont tell you then. I cant sleep anymore. I dont have an apatite anymore. What reason do I have now?"

His friends and bandmates were very worried about him. He knew they cared for him and his well being but why couldnt they just leave him alone. The bottle was actually vitamin supplements but they wouldnt believe him anyway. They never listened. If they had they would have known what was coming ahead of time. The only thing they expected from him was to write the music and play his piano. Thats it. As long as he could perform those two functions they would leave him alone.

He pulled the disc out of his bag and threw it to the mixer in the booth.

"Here ya go Ryou, another double platinum album. Im going home."

And with that he walked out the door and went home to his ghost. His memories of a time lost. Sitting on the edge of the bed using his claw he opened the flesh of his wrist a little deeper this time. He was a demon so he knew it heal itself soon. To help the blood flow he had taken some pills he took from Reno's side of the medicine cabinet. As soon as the blood started to flow he knew had had cut too deep and as the world began to turn black His face appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Sessh's POV;DREAM)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Baby join me in death
Baby join me in death
Baby join me in death)

"Sessh, why are you here? You promised you wouldnt do something stupid if I promised to stay away."
"I cant help it I just wanted to sleep Reno! You dont know what its been like for me OK?!"

(We are so young
our lives have just begun
but already we're considering
escape from this world)

"Goddamnit you idiot! Where do you get off sayin that shit! I have to sit here and watch you kill yourself not able to stop you or even try to comfort you. I dead remember?! Dont you think I want to come home and wrap my arms around you? Kami Sessh..."

I knew that he wanted to come home. I would give my life in his place if I could.
"Reno, I know your dead! Believe me I was there I watched them put you in the ground! I kissed your cold cheek in the fucking funeral home. I have cried for the last 6 months... I just wanted to sleep Reno.. I just wanted to sleep.."

(and we've waited for so long
for this moment to come
we're so anxious to be together
together in death)
I watched as he faded from my dream and a new one started. This was a memory. A happy memory... The day before.. before...

"SESSH! I will get you for this! You will pay!" He was so mad at me that morning. I replaced his lotion with a plant oil based aphrodisiac and he had a major hard on.
"But Reno, baby, you look so delectable right now..."
That had to have been one of the best fucks he ever gave me. I will always cherish that memory..

(Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death
Won't you die
Baby join me in death
Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death)

I can hear the paramedics calling out to me. I hear my little brother crying out my name and feel his tears on my face. I can feel the electrical current pulse through my body. Im not ready to wake up yet, so I ignore it. I only need another hour or so and then I will feel better.

"You have to go back ya know? Its not time for you to join me koishi.."

(This world is a cruel place
and we're here only to lose
so before life tears us apart let
death bless me with you)

I dont understand the music I am hearing but I have to write it down when I wake up...

(Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death
Won't you die
Baby join me in death
Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death)

"Sessh, you gotta wake up now love. Its time for you to move on.. I love you"
" NO! Dont leave me again! I cant be alone!!!"

(this life ain't worth living
this life ain't worth living
this life ain't worth living
this life ain't worth living
Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death
Won't you die
Baby join me in death
Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death)

"SESSH! WAKE UP PLEASE! DONT DIE... PLEASE COME BACK!"
Since when did he care if I die or not. He always said he hated me... Oh well I guess its time to finish this...

(Baby join me in death)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Inu...Inu...Yasha?"

"Doctor!! He's awake"