InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Kind of Guy ❯ Lunch at Jeremiah's ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: He ain’t mine


My Kind of Guy
Chapter 3: Lunch at Jeremiah’s


When lunchtime finally arrived Kagome was elated. She was first one out of the classroom, practically running over everyone else.

Sango, Ayame and Rin were already waiting by her locker. “Wow, your mood has changed ‘Gome,” Ayame smiled.

“Well, it’s lunchtime, I get to go out with my girls, and best of all, no stalker or jackass is gonna be there,” Kagome smiled brightly as she put her things in her locker.

“Shall we?” she asked after slamming her locker shut. “We shall,” Sango held her arm out. Ayame linked arms with Rin, who linked arms with Sango, who linked arms with Kagome.

The foursome then skipped out of the school building, singing ‘The Wizard of Oz’.

“I’ve never known any weirder girls in my life,” Inuyasha shook his head. He, Miroku, and Kouga had just walked out of the cafeteria to see them leave.

“Wonder where they are headed too,” Kouga said. “Probably Jeremiah’s. It’s Kagome’s favorite restaurant,” Inuyasha answered.

“I say we go, surprising the girls should be fun,” Miroku smirked. Inuyasha smiled.

“That’s the smartest thing you’ve said today my friend. You coming Kouga?” he turned to his friend/rival.

“Absolutely,” Kouga smirked deviously.
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------

“I love this place,” Kagome sighed in contempt. “Hi, welcome to Jeremiah’s,” the friendly hostess greeted.

Ayame smiled. “Table for four please, in nonsmoking,” she said.

“Right this way,” the woman led them to their booth,. They passed by quite a few people, Kagome taking time to look at all the people that loved Jeremiah’s noodles. As they neared their table, she noticed a man sitting alone.

He had long black hair, and seemingly red eyes. He must’ve seen her looking, because he looked up from his menu, and locked gazes with Kagome as she passed. He winked, and smirked, causing her to blush.

The four were seated. “Your waiter will be here shortly,” she said before leaving.

Kagome clapped her hands happily. “I wonder if Cindy is working today,” she thought out loud.

Rin bounced up and down in her seat. “I hope so!” They noticed the woman with the name tag reading ‘Cindy’ heading their way.

“Well speak of the devil…” Sango smiled. “The fantastic four, what a surprise,” the woman rolled her eyes playfully.

Cindy was a tall, blonde, middle aged woman with a bright smile, and a sarcastic but friendly attitude.

Since Kagome, Sango, Rin, and Ayame were all regulars, she knew them very well, and affectionately called them the ‘Fantastic Four’.

Rin got up to hug Cindy. “You know you just love us,” Cindy laughed. “So what are you guys having, the usual?” she asked.

Kagome nodded. Cindy, wrote something on her notepad and smiled. “K girls, I’ll be right back with your drinks.” she said leaving.

“So what’d he say?” Ayame turned to Kagome who looked confused. “Who?”

“Hojou. We all saw him follow you to your locker. What did he say?” Ayame asked again.

Kagome sighed angrily. “The creep had the nerve to ask why Inuyasha was over my house last night.” she told them.

“Girl, you seriously need to get a restraining order put out on him,” Rin stated. Sango nodded.

“Hojou is harmless,” Kagome started. “And creepy,” Ayame interrupted. Kagome rolled her eyes.

“That too. He won’t do anything to me,” she said. “Just be careful. I mean, the guy is a stalker,” Sango warned.

“Yeah, we’re only looking out for you,” Ayame said. “Thanks,” Kagome smiled. “Back!” Cindy appeared with their drinks.

“Sprite for Kagome, Sweet Tea for Ayame, Root beer for Sango, and Fruit Punch for Rin,” she said setting their drinks in front of them.
“You know us so well Cin,” Ayame smiled. Cindy rolled her eyes playfully.

“Yeah yeah…I’ll be back with the food in a bit, just sit tight,” she told them before leaving once more.

The girls sat and chatted about everything and nothing until they heard some rather loud talking.

“Oi, why are you such a perv?! I swear, I can’t take you nowhere!” “He’s right you know,”

“But her ass was calling me! My hands have a mind of their own, I can’t help it!”

Sango heard, and she closed her eyes, praying out loud. “If there is a kami, please tell me the voices I hear are not of the three stooges…” she said.

Kagome’s eyes widened and she looked to see the now angry hostess leading Inuyasha, Miroku, and Kouga to the table before them. Miroku had a huge hand print on his cheek and was currently sulking.

She locked eyes with Inuyasha, who smirked. “I think we’ll combine tables with the four lovely young ladies here,” he told the hostess.

She sighed angrily, handed the three their menus, and stormed back to the front.

“No, No, NO! You guys are NOT sitting with us! What the hell are you doing here anyways?! Don’t you get enough of harassing us at school?!” Kagome demanded.

Since the booth was large and sat up to eight people, Inuyasha took a seat next to Kagome, Miroku cautiously took a seat ACROSS from Sango who Kouga reluctantly sat next to.

“I have no idea what you are talking about Kagome. We simply came here to enjoy some noodles, and by coincidence seen you four here,” Inuyasha said innocently.

“Bull-shit,” Kagome growled.

“Why so angry love?” Inuyasha taunted. “I swear on everything that is holy-”

“YOU’RE DEAD YOU PERVERT!!!!” Sango screamed throttling Miroku. Ayame was trying to pull the enraged teen off him.

“Cool it you guys! You’re going to get us kicked out!” Kagome pleaded. As if on cue, the manager made his appearance….
---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------
“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GOT US KICKED OUT!!!!” Kagome screamed. “Blame it on the monk. If he kept his fuckin’ hands to himself, the world would be a better place,” Inuyasha grumbled. The seven teens were in the parking lot.

“They have a mind of their own, I swear!” Miroku defended. “Well it isn’t that bad Kagome, unlike the boys we didn’t get banned, just put out for the day,” Rin tried to reassure.

Kagome sighed. “I guess, but now I have to settle on something else. Let’s get going, you guys,” she told Rin, Sango and Ayame.

The four headed to Kagome’s car, in which they all rode in. Kagome paused to pin Inuyasha with a deadly glare.

“And if you even THINK about following us, I won’t hesitate to castrate you, understand?” she growled before leaving.

“JE-SUS, she can be scary when she’s mad,” Miroku alleged. Inuyasha rolled his eyes. “Yeah, whatever. Where to now guys?” he asked.

“We’re not gonna follow them?” Kouga asked while watching the girls pull off. “No, I don’t wanna hear Kagome bitch for the rest of the day,” Inuyasha replied, getting into his red Suburban.

Kouga shrugged and climbed into his silver Eclipse, as Miroku pulled off in his black Navigator.






Next: The After-school meeting