InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Kind of Guy ❯ Inuyasha, the jackass ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I dont own him!!!!! XD


My Kind of guy
Chapter 2: Inuyasha, the jackass


Class went by fairly slow, with the teacher’s choppy lecture, and interrupting phone calls, Miroku not learning his lesson and groping Sango once again, then Sango almost strangling the life out of the perverted teen. Relief flooded through them when the bell rang for the next class.

“TOUCH ME AGAIN, PERVERT!!! I DARE YOU!!!” Sango was making a big scene as her, Kagome, Rin, Kouga, Ayame, Miroku and Inuyasha all walked out of the classroom.

Miroku wouldn’t go near her. “You’d think you learned your lesson perv, but no, you go and grope her again…” Kagome sighed.

A couple of ditzy freshman girls ran up to the group, or should I say Inuyasha, giggling.
“Oh my God, Inuyasha!!! You’re as cute as they say!!! Can I have your autograph????” one blonde girl asked.

Kouga snickered, while Kagome sighed yet again. ‘Are these girls for real?’ she thought. Inuyasha smirked. “Sure thing hottie, where do you want me to sign?” he asked.

The girl poked out her exposed cleavage slightly, and handed Inuyasha a red marker. “My favorite color,” he winked at the girl.

“Dude, you are so lucky,” Miroku whined as Inuyasha signed the girl’s breast. The girl then reached in her shirt and pulled out a piece of paper, handing it to him.

“Give me a call sometime,” she said seductively, then walked away giggling with her friends.

“You did not just sign some freshman girl’s tits like you’re a celebrity,” Rin said in disbelief.

Inuyasha smiled. “Ahh….it’s good to be me,” he said. Kagome shook her head and then stomped away.

“Jackass,” she spat. “No need to be jealous Kagome!” he called after her.

Sango, Rin and Ayame followed. “That boy is such a player,” Ayame commented. Sango nodded in agreement.

“I don’t know why you like him, Kagome,” she said lowly. Kagome sent her a shocked, then angry look.

Another addition to why I hate my life….did I mention that I actually have a crush on the school jackass? Only Sango, Rin, and Ayame know, and I hate myself for it, but I cant help it…..


“I hate that jackass!” she exclaimed. Rin patted her back sympathetically. “We know Kagome,” she said.

The tardy bell rang and the foursome decided it was goodbye time for the moment. “We eating lunch at Jeremiah’s?” Ayame asked. Jeremiah’s was a small noodle house that the girls like to eat at.

Kagome nodded. “Sure.” she said. The four said their good-byes and went their separate ways.

Kagome decided to walk to her locker before walking to class. As she was gathering books, she failed to notice someone standing behind her.

“Kagome,” Kagome jumped, startling her. She dropped her books in the process.

She turned and saw a boy of medium height with sandy brown hair, ice blue eyes, and a handsome face.

A perfect face, perfect body, perfect everything. Kagome groaned, knowing who this Mr. Perfect was. “Hojou, were you standing behind me this whole time?”

Hojou smiled his perfect smile. Kagome grimaced. “What was Inuyasha doing over your house last night?” he asked sweetly.

Kagome glared at him. “How do you know- wait, never mind. Can you please stay out of my personal life? What goes on at my house is none of your concern,” she spat picking her books up.

“But Kagome,”

“She said it ain’t your business nerd,” Kagome looked to see Inuyasha walk up. She sighed in relief.

Hojou smiled at Inuyasha, a bit mockingly. “Ahh…Inuyasha. You done exploiting the female population?” he asked sarcastically.

Inuyasha smirked. “Nope. There’s still Kagome,” he taunted. Hojou frowned.

“Now beat it,” Inuyasha put his arm around Kagome and motioned for Hojou to leave. Hojou took one final look at Kagome.

“We’ll finish this later,” he said. Kagome glared at him fiercely. “Like hell,” she muttered as her ex walked away.

She then pulled away from Inuyasha. “And what do you want?” she asked him. He shrugged. “Nothing, I just seen Hojou bothering you and decided to help,”

“Whatever,” Kagome started to walk away. “What’s your problem, Kagome?” Inuyasha asked.

“Besides the fact that you’re a self-absorbed, self-centered jackass?” she asked. Inuyasha rolled his eyes.

“This wouldn’t have anything to do with what happened earlier with the freshman would it?” he asked.

“As if,” Kagome spat stomping away to class. Inuyasha sighed and caught up to Kagome. “So are you going to be at the meeting after school?” he asked.

“Sure Inuyasha, as soon as you jump off a bridge,” Kagome growled. Inuyasha frowned.

“It’s mandatory. If you skip then you’re out of the committee. Then there goes your after-school activity. Good luck getting into that college you want. And there are no more after-school activities available,” Inuyasha taunted.

‘Damn him…’ Kagome cursed mentally. “Ok, ok, I’ll be there ok?! Jeez,” she walked into her class.

Inuyasha smirked. ‘Hehe’



Short, I know. But this is coming off the top of my head as I’ve said before, and I’ll update when I get inspiration. If you have ANY suggestions, something you want to see happen or whatever, don’t hesitate to include that in your reviews. I’m keeping an open mind on this fic. ^^

Next: Lunch at Jeremiah’s