InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My knight in Designer Jeans ❯ Something Important ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Chapter 3-Something Important.
Last time-
“I-Inuyasha?”
“What?”
“I-I, uh, I missed you” she said looked at her hands, to hide her blush.
He sighed and sat next to her.
This time-
Kagome felt herself being pulled off her bed and out of her sleep and groaned when her head hit the wall hard.
She opened her eyes to see Kouga on InuYasha on the bed punching him.
“No, Kouga please stop!!!!” she yelled as she tried to pull him off.
“No, why the fuck were you sleeping with him and why is his scent all over you?!?!?! Huh? Can't answer that can you!?!” he yelled at her and pushed her back into the wall then he felt himself being pushed into a wall, knocked unconscious.
InuYasha sat up, breathing heavily with blood leaking from his mouth.
“Oh InuYasha” she breathed out and leaped onto him and hugged him deeply.
“InuYasha, I was so worried, are you okay?”
“What the hell happened?!?!?!” they heard in the in the doorway and the rest of the group came in. Sango dived down and checked Kouga's pulse.
“He'll be awake in a couple of hours. Naraku, Sesshomaru, please take him into his room” Sango said and the two carried him to his room.
“Inu, buddy, what happened?” Miroku asked and sat on the bed.
“I was sleeping with-” then he glanced at Kagome and changed his answer “I was sleeping and all of a sudden I felt someone start beating the crap out of me”
“But, why and how does Kagome fit into all of this?” Sango said sitting next to Miroku.
“Um, see what had happened was, uh-” InuYasha said but was cut off by Kagome.
“Me and InuYasha fell asleep after you left, Sango, then all I remember is being pulled off the bed and hit my head on the wall. Then seeing Kouga beat the shit out of Inu. Then I tried to stop him but he yelled at me and pushed me away”
“That's when I pushed him against the wall and he passed out” InuYasha finished up.
“Wait, you two slept with each other?” Sango said and she perked up.
“Well, not really, we just, um, shared a bed” InuYasha stuttered.
“Yeah, right” Miroku and her said in unison and laughed as the two blushed.
“So Kagome, are you gonna go home and get your clothes?” Sango asked.
“When, I can't now, I don't know where we are and it's getting dark”
“What do ya mean, we're right next door to your apartment” Sango said.
“We are? This is the Bonikai Hotel?”
“Yeah, you're right next to us”
Then they all heard a faint doorbell (you know the musical kind).
“Wow, sounds just like mine” Kagome whispered and looked at the clock on the night stand and gasped.
“Shit, its 8:00, Ayame is supposed to be dropping Kakashi off to me right now, that could be her” Kagome said frantically.
Ayame, our friend from High School?” Miroku asked.
“Yeah, InuYasha we need to get over there now”
“I'm still bleeding, Kagome, doesn't that matter?” he complained not seeing what was so important.
She hurriedly leaned up and licked the blood off his lip and said “Now you aren't, lets go” as she tugged on his arm.
“Fine” he picked her up bridal style and ran at full speed to the building next door.
Kagome had grabbed her keys as they rushed and she told him what apartment number she was and they rushed there.
She got there just in time to see Ayame walking away with a toddler.
“Ayame, wait please” she said as if she were begging the wolf demoness.
The woman turned around to face them. She had short red hair which she kept in pigtails and green eyes.
“Kagome, I was wondering where you were, I was gonna go to your job to see if you were there” she answered in monotone and let go of the toddlers hand.
He had long black curly hair which was kept in a medium high ponytail. He was as tall as Kagome's knees. He was a Japanese foster child. He had big white eyes. It was white along the out side but darkened into a black at the pupil. InuYasha smirked as Kakashi's eyes lit up when he saw Kagome and as he immediately ran to her.
Good bye Kagome” Ayame said and she walked two steps and vanished.
“Kagome, is he yours?” InuYasha said as Kagome picked up her baby.
She hesitated “No, he's a foster child and I'm his foster parent”
“How old is he?”
“I'd rather not talk about this out here” she said and opened the door to her apartment and InuYasha lifted her and set her on the couch.
He closed the door and turned to her.
“So?” he said waiting for and answer.
“He's one, turning two in October” she answered as she hugged the boy.
“So he's Kakashi, he's cute”
“Yeah, that's my baby” she cooed and he smiled at her.
He watched her intensely as she played a little hand game with Kakashi.
“Can I hold him?” he asked softly.
“Sure, he loves being held”
He bent low and pick up the tiny baby. He looked him in his eyes and InuYasha noticed that the baby's right eye turned red and black, like a Sharingan eye. As soon as it came it went and the baby laughed and giggled and planted a sloppy kiss on Inu's face.
Kagome giggled “He likes you”
He smirked and looked at the baby questioningly.
After two hours all of Kagome's clothes were packed as well as all of Kakashi's belongings. The two agreed that it would be less complicated if Kagome went on the road with the band.
Kagome turned and looked at her apartment. She would still pay for it and everything but she wouldn't be living in it unless they come back here.
She lifted up Kakashi and waited for InuYasha to return. He brought all the suitcases to the hotel room and being that they were leaving soon and there wasn't enough room, she was to share a room with InuYasha and Kakashi was to sleep in an extra bedroom. (InuYasha insisted that the baby should have his own room (the pervert))
Soon enough InuYasha came by and carried Kagome and Kakashi back to the hotel where everyone was anxious to see the baby.
Once they entered everyone minus Kouga, Sango and Naraku came up to look at the baby.
Sango shot her a glare from across the room and Kagome shivered and decided to ignore it.
After the anxiety died down Kagome slowly and carefully walked into her and Inu's room leaving Kai (Kakashi) in Miroku's arms.
As she closed the door she felt a small gust off wind enter the room but she ignored it and closed the door.
“Man my legs are killing me, the stupid meds don't help one damn bit” she complained as she walked toward the bed groaning.
Next thing she knew she was pinned to the bed with her legs wide open.
She gasped as she felt a hot wet tongue lick her inner thighs where her two bruises clashed.
She looked down and saw silver hair and silver puppy ears.
She whimpered when he stopped and he smirked.
“What are you doing?”
“Demon's saliva heal wounds and I'm trying to ease some pain”
With that he started again and she gasped “Thank…you”
She had to use all her power to keep herself from bucking against him.
She accidentally moaned and he stopped and looked up at her. He climbed up her body and kissed her passionately.
But ended abruptly when Miroku opened the door and said “Hey Kagome, Kai is-oh sorry” then he closed the door.
She blushed and he got off “Um, let's go” he said taking her hand and helping her up. She walked with little pain and they left the room.
She blushed and went and got a sleeping Kai from Miroku.
“Had fun?” he said with a lecherous smile and the couple plus Sango hit him upon his head causing everyone to laugh.
Kai woke up and began wailing. Kagome rocked and hummed softly.
It got quiet while they watched her put Kai to sleep.
Sango stared enviously yet caringly. She stood up and walked to the front of the TV. She turned it off and stood there till she got all of their attention.
“I have something very important to tell all of you”
She glanced at the now conscious Miroku and smiled a bit and he smiled assuring her to keep going.
“I…I, um, I
“Out with it” Sesshomaru said coldly and they all glared at him.
“Take your time, Sango” Kagome said reassuringly.
“Um, I'm pregnant”
Whoa, that's a shocker. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, stuff came up. Please review. You know you wanna.