InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My knight in Designer Jeans ❯ She can sing? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2She can sing?
Last time
Something in Kouga snapped and he sniffed the air. His green eyes widened as he recognized that familiar scent. What's Kagome doing here? I wonder if she's still mad. I hope not, I've been trying to reach her since she left me. Naw, I should stop lying to myself. I have to admit though, that she looks a hell of a lot mature since I last saw her.
Kouga raced over to Kagome and hugged her.
She froze and her body began to shake in anger “DON'T TOUCH ME!” she yelled and began to glow a bright pink which threw Kouga across the room.
Now
Inuyasha stared at the young miko in joy and amazement.
She continued to glare at Kouga as he angrily got up off the floor waking Naraku up and stomping over to her.
“What the hells your-”
“You want to know what my problem is!”
“Yes I do!”
Flashback
A young, freshly graduated Kagome walked through the halls of her and her boyfriend Kouga's apartment.
She was so happy she was bouncing with joy. I can't wait to see the look on my baby's face when I surprise him. He didn't know that I took extra classes over the summer so I can see him sooner. Hm, I wonder what he's do-
Ahhh, baby, harder, baby, please fucks me harder!” Kagome heard through the apartment door.
Ahhh, Ohh, Kouga!” she heard and her blood began to boil.
She silently opened the door with her key and looked in.
She walked through the apartment and stopped at her and Kouga's bedroom. She opened it and noticed two lumps moving under the covers. HER COVERS!
She slammed the door against the wall to get their attention.
Hey Kagome, you're back soon” he said and sat next to the embarrassed and confused girl.
KOUGA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I LEAVE AND GO TO COLLAGE AND I EVEN TRY MY HARDEST TO COME BACK I EVEN STUDIED OVER THE SUMMER SO I CAN GET BACK TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!”
He stared at her and acted like he didn't even know her.
She stomped angrily to him and slapped him across the face.
He winced at the pain. “I hate you” she said between gritted teeth.
He smiled “At least that's something we can both agree on” and Kagome stomped out of the apartment.
End flashback
“I FUCKIN HATE YOUR FUCKIN GUTS AND I DON'T FUCKIN WANT YOU TO FUCKIN TOUCH ME EVER THE FUCK AGAIN!” she yelled startling everyone.
She turned to Inuyasha “I WANT TO TAKE A SHOWER WHERE'S THE BATHROOM?”
“Oi wench, I'm not the one who cheated on you so don't yell at me!”
“Sorry, I'm sorry, now where's the bathroom?”
“Down the hall to your right” Kouga said hoping she would listen to him.
“Like I said before, I'm sorry, where's the bathroom?” she said to Inuyasha completely ignoring Kouga.
“Down the hall to the right” she nodded and limped, groaning, toward the bathroom.
“Ah Kagome” he groaned and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.
“Inuyasha, what did I say about this position?”
“That you don't like it”
“THEN WHY AM I IN IT!”
“Shut up” he said and put her on the floor.
She blew him a raspberry and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door.
Inuyasha grumbled something about ungrateful bitches and walked to the TV and began watching the movie.
After a while everyone went back to what they were doing as they heard the shower go on. After what seemed like forever the water stopped.
A short time after you hear her come out with a towel that clung to her wet skin and a towel around her hair.
She blushed as everyone looked at her, the guys in hunger and lust and Sango in confusion.
“Um, Inuyasha, do you have anything I can change into?” she asked nervously under every ones eyes.
“Just wear what you were wearing before”
“Oh, by the way, did you change me?”
“Yeah, so-” Kagome hit him upside his head.
“What was that for?”
“For not asking my permission”
“You were asleep and I didn't want you to get a cold”
“You didn't want me to get a cold?” she asked with a knowing glint in her eyes.
“Wha…I, uh…I…just get dressed” he huffed and turned around mumbling a string of curses.
Kagome smiled and went into the bathroom and got the clothes then went into Inuyasha's room where she turned on the radio.
`Cuz I know that he knows I'm unfaithful' she groaned and changed the station.
`I might as well have cheated on you, as much as you choose to be cheated' she changed it again.
“Oh, I love this song” she squealed and sang along only louder than the singer so it'll drown her out.
ANASTACIA LYRICS
"Left Outside Alone"
INTRO:
All my life I've been waiting
For you to bring a fairy tale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It's not okay I don't feel safe
I don't feel safe...
Ohhh...
V1
Left broken empty in despair
Wanna breath can't find air
Thought you were sent from up above
But you and me never had love
So much more I have to say
Help me find a way
CHORUS
And I wonder if you know
How it really feels
To be left outside alone
When it's cold out here
Well maybe you should know
Just how it feels
To be left outside alone
To be left outside alone
I tell ya...
All my life I've been waiting
For you to bring a fairytale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It's not okay I don't feel safe
I need to pray
Why do you play me like a game?
Always someone else to blame
Careless, helpless little man
Someday you might understand
There's not much more to say
But I hope you find a way
CHORUS 2
Still I wonder if you know
How it really feels
To be left outside alone
When it's cold out here
Well maybe you should know
Just how it feels
To be left outside alone
To be left outside alone
I tell ya...
All my life I've been waiting
For you to bring a fairytale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It's not okay I don't feel safe
I need to pray
OhhhPray...
Ohh... Heavenly father...
Save me... Ohhhh...
Whoaooooaoooooo
CHORUS 3
And I wonder if you know
How it really feels
To be left outside alone
When it's cold out here
Well maybe you should know
Just how it feels
To be left outside alone
To be left outside alone
OUTRO
All my life I've been waiting
For you to bring a fairytale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It's not okay I don't feel safe
I need to pray...
She opened the door while humming the beat to the song as she towel dried her hair. Her eyes were closed and she felt herself bump into someone.
“Oh, I'm sorry” she said dragging the `sorry' part as she opened her eyes to see everyone was right in front of the door staring at her.
She gulped and took a pain filled step back. She jumped into the room and slammed the door shut and locked it. She hadn't realized that Inuyasha had slipped through the door before she shut it and she turned around to see him sitting on the bed.
“You sing really well” he said and she frowned.
“I know”
“What do you mean?”
“I know I sing well, everyone who's actually heard me said so”
“Why didn't you tell me?”
“I didn't feel that it was necessary”
“Kagome, you can become famous”
“I-I know” she said and limped to him.
He opened his legs further and moved back on the bed. She sat in between his legs and pulled him into a hug.
“Kagome, you have a great gift”
“I…do?”
“Yeah, here, sing a song to me”
“I can't just sing”
“Why not?”
“When I sing, it has to have a meaning”
“A…meaning?”
“Yeah, like something that makes me happy, or sad, or mad, or makes me feel…romantic”
“I see” he said and tensed up. She looked up at him with sparkling eyes. She felt how tense he was and her hand flew up to his ear. His ear twitched and she began to rub it.
His body relaxed and he sighed and began to purr.
She giggled and continued to rub his ears.
“What's so funny?”
“Nothing, I just thought that only cats purr”
“Shut up, nobody asked you” he said not noticing how rough he sounded.
Kagome turned serious and she lowered her head as well as her hand.
Her bangs covered her eyes and Inuyasha can see her bottom lip start to tremble.
“Oh god, Kagome, please don't cry, I hate it when a girl-”
“I'm not a girl!” she bawled.
“Sorry, I hate it when women cry” she sniffed as he embraced her.
“I-I”
“You're what, Inuyasha?”
“I'm sorry” he said and she smiled happily as she looked up into his mesmerizing amber eyes.
They became lost in their own world, not even realizing that they were now an inch away from each others faces.
Inuyasha made a bold move and pushed forward covering her lips with his.
Her body relaxed and she sighed giving him the advantage of slipping his tongue into her mouth.
She moaned as she felt his warm tongue caress his and they shared a vision, kinda.
The kinda vision
It was a warm Saturday night. Kagome was sitting at a chair next to a table. She was sipping a glass of apple Martini.
She was wearing a short mid thigh light blue frilly skirt, a tight short white tank top and light blue flip flops with white polka dots.
I love Hawaii” she said to a shadow that was coming toward her from the beach.
I love you more” the voice said and stepped into the light.
I love you too, Inuyasha” she said and giggled.
He smiled and walked up to her chair.
Kagome, I have something I've been meaning to ask you”
Really, what is it?”
Well, I love you and everything about you. Your silky smooth jet black hair, your creamy soft skin, your red full lips, your chocolate brown eyes and especiallyyour scent. I love your personality, how you're very caring yet aggressive”
I love you, too, koi” she said with a smile and a blush.
He got on one knee and said “Kagome, the love of my life, will you marry me?” as he opened up a black box to show a beautiful yet large diamond ring in a cut shape of a heart with many little hearts around it.
Kagome gasped and jumped onto him “Yes, YES, yess!”
End of vision
They leaned back and broke the kiss, breathing heavily.
“I…did…what…happened?” Inuyasha said and Kagome jumped off the bed.
“No, Inuyasha, you have to leave, please” she said pointing to the door.
“No, what the hell just happened” he said standing up.
“INUYASHA!” she screamed.
“Whoa, are you that loud in bed, cuz I might not be able to handle that…?” he asked quietly after pinning his ears against his head.
“Inuyasha” she growled and he put his hands in front of him in defeat.
“Fine, it's not like I care anyway” he grumbled and walked out of the room.
“Wow, you guys musta had a quickie or something” Miroku said with a perverted grin.
SMACK!
SLAM!
And an unconscious Miroku laid on the floor with a lump the size of an orange on his head.
Inuyasha sat on the floor, pretzel style, in front of the TV in deep thought.
Sango sighed and went into his room to find Kagome sitting in the middle of Inuyasha's bed hugging a pillow.
“Kagome-chan, what's wrong?” she said softly and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Sango-san, oh, I'm so sorry I didn't greet you properly, I've missed you” she said and hugged Sango throwing the pillow aside.
“I've missed you too” she said returning the hug. After they broke away Sango patted the spot next to her and Kagome took a seat at the edge as well.
“What are you guys doing here I thought you were supposed to be in Kyoto?”
“I-I know but the gig got canceled because the place caught fire and they're still repairing the damages”
“Oh, how are you guys doing so far?”
“Should you be asking, our album went platinum two days ago, you should keep up with this stuff” she joked as she playfully punched her arm and they laughed a bit.
“How's your job?” Sango asked after a while.
“Its okay, the girls are nice” then she added “some of them”
“As long as they don't harm you I won't kill them”
Kagome gasped “Oh no, you can't what about the baby?”
“I'll dump em with their good for nothing fathers” and they laughed.
“Kagome, I heard what happened”
Kagome turned her face in shame and disgrace.
“Look at me, Kags” she turned her head and Sango found her face wet in tears.
She pulled Kagome into a fierce yet protective hug.
The door suddenly burst open and there stood Inuyasha but he was…different.
His eyes were blood red, his claws were longer and sharper, and his fangs were sharper and peeked out of his mouth in a furious growl.
“Inuyash-” Sango started in fear but he cut her off.
“What did you do to Kagome?” he growled.
“Nothing, I didn't do any-”
“Shut up, then why is she crying?” and when Sango didn't say anything he ran at full speed and began swiping at her but she somehow managed to dodge all his swipes.
“Inuyasha stop it, she didn't make me cry, please stop!” Kagome begged as she hugged him, trying to keep him away from Sango who was now cowering in the corner of the room.
He growled and looked down into Kagome's chocolate brown eyes and saw that they were wet yet again.
He sighed as he turned back to normal and hugged her back.
“Um, Kagome?”
“Yeah?”
“Why are we hugging?”
“You turned full demon”
“I-I did?” and he pulled out of the hug and looked around.
“Did I hurt anyone?”
“No, it's kinda weird all the guys aren't here, but you did almost hurt Sango”
“I did? Sorry Sango” he said and she nodded and dropped onto the bed in exhaustion.
“Its okay, look you two need to talk, I'll be in my room sleeping” she said and yawned as she left the room and closed the door.
Kagome detached herself from Inuyasha and lay down on his bed.
“Look Kagome, I didn't-”
“Why were you so upset?”
“I, uh, I was just worried-”
“So worried that you would kill your own manager aka my friend to protect me?”
“I, uh-”
“Oh Inuyasha” she said and jumped off the bed and into his arms.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and she wrapped her legs around his waist and hugged him tightly.
He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck.
She put her head on his shoulder and breathed onto his neck. She began to move her hips a little so she can get comfortable. He had to fight with himself to keep from getting aroused though he didn't fight all that hard.
Kagome gasped and pulled away looking at his face.
“Uh, I can explain about that” he said and blushed.
She blushed also as she felt his boner and she kinda jumped off of him.
“It's okay; you're a guy I understand”
“No, it's-” and he was cut off by her jumping onto him again and kissing him. He licked her bottom lip requesting entrance and she obliged. She sighed as he caressed her tongue with his.
Another vision
Kagome was sleeping on a hospital bed when Inuyasha came in.
She opened her eyes when he caressed her face with the back of his hand.
How are you feeling?” he asked her and she shrugged as she sat up.
I-I didn't know it would be so painful” she said huskily.
Neither did I” he said as he rubbed his numb hand.
Oh, I'm sorry about that”
It's no big deal, you were in pain and I was there to help”
Yeah, I guess. So where is she?”
Right here, Mrs.Takahashi” a nurse said as she held a pink bundle in her arms.
She placed the baby into Kagome's arms and walked out.
Oh, she's so beautiful” she said taking in her baby's features.
She had soft short black hair with silver streaks and a pair of black dog ears but the tip was silver and she had little claws. Her amber eyes lay right above her puffy and rosy cheeks.
She looks just like you, beautiful” he answered and she blushed and smiled.
End of vision
Kagome pulled back, gasping for air. Inuyasha smirked, obviously not as breathless as she was.
“I should slap that smirk off your face” she said taking a breath in between each word.
He chuckled and she glared at him “Shut up, wench”
She gasped and huffed. She crossed her arms and went to go lay down on the bed.
“I-Inuyasha?”
“What?”
“I-I, uh, I missed you” she said looked at her hands, to hide her blush.
He sighed and sat next to her.