InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Why me? ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer : I own nothing but my own fanfic

Chapter 9. Why me?

Naraku turned around and saw Kagome walk into the classroom. Kagome looked straight at Naraku then quickly looked away, walking towards her friends.

"Shit."

"I know what you mean." Sango said to Kagome.

"We can't let Miroku and Inuyasha find out about this." Kagome whispered.

"Well, we'll have no luck there, he'ill smell him all over us." Sango replied.

"What are you guys talking about?" Rin asked, taking a seat behind Kagome.

Kagome and Sango both looked at each other then looked back at Rin.

"Sesshomaru didn't tell you?" They asked in unison.

"No..." Rin said.

Inuyasha made it to class just in time, and when he got to his seat Miroku was already waiting for him.

"What took you so long?" Miroku asked.

"Sorry, slept in." Inuyasha replied with a smirk.

"Why are you so happy today?" He asked.

"No reason. Y'know, nothing can ruin this day." Inuyasha told him.

"I have something that just might." Miroku said.

"What?" Inuyasha asked, his smirk now gone.

"I saw Naraku today, he said he might be in some of the girls' classes." Miroku told him.

"Okay, that did it." Inuyasha said, slumping onto his desk. "Thanks a lot."

"Sango and Naraku had a bit of kissing action in the hall way yesterday." Kagome told Rin.

"And Naraku is after Kagome again." Sango added.

"So, both Inuyasha and Miroku want to kill Naraku." Kagome and Sangosaid, once again in unison.

"Oh, I see. But what does Sesshomaru have to do with this?" Rin asked.

"Sesshomaru is the one that pulled Naraku off Sango." Kagome told her.

"And, for some reason, Sesshomaru knows Naraku." Sango said.

Naraku passed Kagome to slide in one of the seats near Kagome. When he passed her, he could smell Inuyasha all over her. Naraku growled and sat down. 'I'll have a talk with her after class.' Naraku thought.

The bell rang to tell the students that the first class was over, and to move to there next class. Sango and Rin both left, Kagome staying behind to ask the teacher a few questions. When she walked out of the classroom, Naraku grabbed her and threw her to the ground, quickly sitting on her hips to prevent he escape.

"What the hell are you doing.?" Kagome shouted at Naraku.

"You slept with him, didn't you?" Naraku asked angrily.

Kagome let a slight blush come to her face. "That is none of your business." She told him firmly.

Inuyasha and Miroku where walking to there next class when Inuyasha heard Kagome's voice, and she sounded pissed. They walked around the corner to see Naraku sitting on Kagome's hips. Kagome was trying to push him off, but he was to strong for her.

Inuyasha ran towards Naraku and Kagome, pulling Naraku off of Kagome, Miroku running to help her up.

"Are you okay?" Miroku asked Kagome.

"Ya, thanks to you two." she said.

Inuyasha threw Naraku to the ground. He banged his head against the tile, falling unconscious. Inuyasha walked back to Kagome and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to his chest. Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's waist.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Inuyasha asked Kagome.

"Yeah,"She whispered to him.

"Come on, we all have our next class together. I'll sit with you." Inuyasha said.

She only nodded and walked to there next class. Kagome, Inuyasha and Miroku all walked into their next class to see Sango waiting for them. She looked at Kagome and could tell she was upset.

"Oh my god Kagome, are you okay?" Sango asked, her voice concerned.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just had a little run in with Naraku." Kagome told her.

"I'm so sorry, I should have waited for you." Sango said.

"No it's okay, it's not your fault. It was going to happen sooner or later, I'm just happy Inuyasha and Miroku where there." Kagome told her friend.

Kagome, Sango, Inuyasha and Miroku all walked to their seats waiting for their next class to begin.

The teacher walks into class, calling role.

"Kagome?"

"Here."

"Sango?"

"Here. "

"Inuyasha?"

"Here."

"Naraku?"

"..."
"Naraku?"

There was no answer. The teacher searched the room for the new student but couldn't find him.

"Has anybody seen Naraku? He's a new student here." The teacher asked the class.

Kagome and Sango looked at each other and then to Inuyasha and Miroku. They all shared a worried look before there was a knocked at the classroom door. The teacher walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello. Sorry I'm late, my name's Naraku."

"Why me?" Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Inuyasha all asked each other before Naraku walked into the classroom.

Betaed and edited by freexflyer