InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ I'm Hungry Part 2 ( Chapter 38 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap: Inuyasha quickly threw a hand over his mouth. "Oops." Inuyasha whispered.
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 38: I'm Hungry Part 2
 
"What do you mean." Kagome asked. kagome quickly looked from Sango and Rin.
 
"What are you talking about Inuyasha." Sango quickly asked. "I'm not pregnant."
 
"I'm not." Rin quickly said.
 
Sesshomaru shoot Inuyasha a dirty look.
 
"Inuyasha tell rigth now, Whats going on." Sango yelled.
 
"Inuyasha." Kagome yelled.
 
Inuyasha looked up and made eye contact with Kagome "Whats going on." Kagome asked.
 
"Will be right back." Inuyasha as he helped Kagome out of her chair. Inuyasha and kagome walked outside, Inuyasha quickly turned kagome over so that she was looking at him.
 
"Whats going on."
 
"Rin and Sango are pregnant, I didn't know, they didn't know."
 
"Then why did you say oops."
 
"I know, Sesshomaru knows, but Miroku I'm not so sure about."
 
"Will they all know now, What are you going to tell them."
 
"I need to get Miroku and Sesshomaru alone, is there away so that you can get Rin and Sango to go to the bathroom with you."
 
"I'll try."
 
Inuyasha and kagome went back inside, and walked back to there table. Kagome quickly shoot Inuyasha.
 
"Rin,Sango can you guys help me out, I need to go to the bathroom." Kagome asked.
 
Rin and Sango quickly jumped to there feet and ran to Kagome's side.Rin and Sango both took one of Kagome's arms and walked with her to the bathroom.
 
"You didn't tell her." Inuyasha asked Sesshomaru.
 
"She's only two days pregnant." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
"Ya, I thought you have told her."
 
"Is Sango pregnant." Miroku asked Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.
 
"Yes." The brother said at the same time.
 
Miroku lowered his head.
 
"Hey whats wrong arn't you happy." Inuyasha asked Miroku.
 
"Sango doesn't want kids right now." Miroku whispered.
 
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru didn't know what to say, Miroku looked so hurt.
 
"I'll be right back." Inuyasha said, before following after Kagome.
 
Inuyasha quickly walked over to the restrooms and knocked on the door.
 
"I'm sorry sir, but you can't go in there." A waiter told Inuyasha.
 
"I'm just checking on my girlfriend, she's pregnant."
 
"Ok, but you can't go in there."
 
Inuyasha nodded, then knocked on the door again. Kagome opened the door and pulled Inuyasha in.
 
"He's mad isn't he." Sango quickly said.
 
"What."
 
"Miroku he's mad, isn't he."
 
"Miroku thinks your bad, he said you didn't want kids right now."
 
"I'm not bad, I'm happy I just wanted to wait in till after school, we have only been in school for two months."
 
"Hey, you still have nine months, I'm going to have my baby in four, your so lucky." Kagome told Sango.
 
"What, I would love to have my baby in six months, I have to carry my baby for nine months, Your the luck one." Sango told Kagome.
 
"What about me, how long for me." Rin asked Inuyasha.
 
"Sesshomaru is a full demon so about five months." Inuyasha told Rin.
 
"WHAT." Kagome and Sango said at the same time. "So luckly." Sango whispered.
 
"So you guys arn't mad about this." Inuyasha asked Sango and Rin.
 
"Nope" They both said at the sametime.
 
Inuyasha nodded, he quickly kissed kagome on the forehead before going back to Sesshomaru and Miroku. Inuyasha sat down at the table. "So what did they say." Miroku asked Inuyasha without looking at him.
 
"Ask her yourself."
 
Miroku turned around to see Sango standing there, Miroku got to his feet just in time, Sango threw herself into his arms. "I love you."
 
"I love you to."
 
"Why don't we all get married at the same time." Miroku said.
 
"They it's going to be a fast wedding." Kagome told everybody. "I'm getting bigger here, and I really want to be married before the baby's born." Kagome said.
 
"So you still wanna marrie me." Inuyasha asked Kagome