InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Little Girl ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

InuYasha rushed into the hospital closely followed by Miroku and Sango.
1st floor.
2nd floor.
Room 439.
The door opened and InuYasha found himself looking at the trio. Kohaku sat with a sketchpad and amber pencil in hand while Shippo and Kyoko were asleep, Kyoko's head on Shippo's body; Shippo was sitting on the hospital bed.
Kohaku finished add his finishing touches as InuYasha stepped into the room.
“How long have they been asleep?” Sango asked as she sat in a metal folding chair close to the heart monitor.
“About an hour or so, Shippo called right before he fell asleep.”
Miroku started to massage Sango's back and InuYasha sat nervously in a padded chair while ringing his hands. Kyoko's eyes opened and her eyes widened when she spotted the people around her.
“How are you feeling?” Asked a doctor who entered the room.
Kyoko tried to speak, but a hollow, breathy sound was the only thing escaping her mouth.
“That's normal,” said the doctor as he started writing information down on his official clipboard, “you won't be able to talk for a while do to the glass we found, but still, we weren't sure if you'd even live.”
Kyoko's eyes shot wide open along Shippo's, who just woke up, glared at the doctor who had been telling them how good her progress had been when she was in the coma. If Shippo remembered correctly the exact quote was `She'll be up and about without a scratch on her.'
The doctor ushered the group out before examining Kyoko and announced that she could leave in a week.
A/N- Here's my epilogue. I don't plan on writing a sequel, but I will if some one wants it. This chapter is dedicated to maddie93yost I wouldn't have written this epilogue if she hadn't sent her review.
I wanna thank Daughter of Dark for making me realize my mistake. I was writing another story and the little girl was named Reika, but I changed it, THANKS!
Disclaimer- me + InuYasha = my dreams
How is that evil math teacher grrrrrrrrr