InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Little Girl ❯ The Waking ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shippo and Kohaku were the only ones who stayed at the hospital the whole time so far, they had been doing surgery on Kyoko for three days and finally they were getting results. InuYasha was out searching for a new job and working on selling the bar/apartment and he finally moved the last piece of furniture into their new home, a three-bedroom house in the center of town. Sango and Miroku went to their jobs when they had to, but always came back.
Kohaku and Shippo were alone in the waiting room when the doctor came in. “Are you two related to a Miss Kyoko Takahashi?” Shippo nodded his head and gave a brief `yes we are' in response. “She is allowed to have visitors now. Follow me.” The doctor led the two boys to the room where Kyoko was staying and then left.
There she was, lying on a hospital bed covered in crisp, clean, white sheets. Kohaku and Shippo sat in chairs near the bed; Souta softly called out her name. A groan was heard from her cracked lips, and she opened her eyes…
A/N- I DID IT! How do you like the ending? I'm not sure if I'm going to writing a sequel, but if anyone wants one I promise to work on it right away!