InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Little Girl ❯ We Are the Waiting ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kohaku, Shippo, Miroku, and Sango drove as fast as they could to the hospital across town. The drive was silent as everyone thought about what was happening.
Sango-
`Not again! They were finally getting over Kagome and now this! I hope she's ok. Please be Ok! How bad is she hurt? What happened? I wish I knew more about this.' A tear trickled down her cheek.
Miroku-
`Wow, I hope the girl ends up ok. She probably will be. She is too strong to die just yet. Yeah, way to strong. She's a hanyou though, so shouldn't she be fine? I thought hanyous are stronger than humans. Does that mean a human would have died immediately?' Miroku stared at his hands that were currently resting in her lap.
Kohaku-
`Kyoko, what happened to you? There's nothing in that apartment of yours to get seriously hurt on unless… you went into the bar! Kyoko, you know better, you know better and now we all might lose you.' Kohaku leaned his head against the smooth, cold, window.
Shippo-
Shippo was to stunned to speak. He looked at the window and wondered just how the sun could even think to shine. Didn't the sun know what was going on? Shippo allowed his tears to fall.
The quartet entered the hospital and ran over to the station thing.
“We're here to see Kyoko Takahashi.”
The nurse behind the counter typed something into the computer and looked up to see the group.
I'm afraid that she's in the O.R. right now. Feel free to stay in the waiting room though.
The group entered the waiting room and saw InuYasha pacing and cursing like crazy. Luckily for him, no one else was in the hospital.
Sango walked strait over to InuYasha and forced him into a chair.
“If you don't calm down InuYasha, I swear I'll call up Kikyou and have her drive you home.”
Sango sat herself down in a chair across from him and Kohaku and Shippo sat in close to the door. Everyone thought the same thing… `Kyoko, please be safe…'
A/N- Here it is, the story is almost finished… I'm finally finishing my first fan fiction… I still don't own them.