InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Little Pony ❯ My Little Pony ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Little Pony
 
 
 
Title: My Little Pony
Author: Inu Hanyou Nikkie
Pairing/Characters: Sesshoumaru/Kanna
List and Prompt (# and Theme): Creamy, #11, Peek
Rating:, R
Universe/Genre: AU; Angst/Smut/Fetish/Drama
Words: 300
Summary:   the day Sesshoumaru got Kanna
Warnings: `Pony' Fetish but very tame. Mentions of Pony accessories - butt plug.
 
Disclaimer : I do not own nor make any monies off of Inuyasha and the gang. No, that pleasure completely belongs to the Goddess Rumiko Takahashi, Shounen Sunday, VIZ. I am only using them for pure entertainment value only.
 
 
 
My Little Pony
 
 
 
Sesshoumaru leaned against the fence watching his current mare, Kagura. The wind demoness had become too much of a problem to keep any longer. Constantly fighting him for dominance and occasionally creating huge scenes before important clients. Yes, he was at first smitten by the beauty with the red eyes but her beauty was truly skin-deep; her abilities in both the bed and ring were lacking. It was time for him to move on.
 
He turned as a hanyou with dark-red eyes and long wavy midnight-black hair come over and ask if one of his mares could use the pasture as well. Sesshoumaru nodded without paying much mind to the mare until he caught sight of her.
 
The mare had alabaster-coloured skin, moonbeam coloured hair with large black eyes, and so slight in height, held herself with a grace he'd never seen in a pony before. The horseshoe soled, tall black leather boots fit to her legs as if painted on. She quietly accepted the silent commands through her reigns. Her bodysuit was also black leather and snug- enhancing the small perky breasts with their dusty pink nipples.
 
Sesshoumaru felt his jeans grow tight as his cock awakened. Her creamy ass with the silvery-coloured tail butt-plug accessory swayed with each dainty step she took and he knew he had to have her as part of his herd.
 
Both youkai and hanyou watched the mares, caught the slow increase of arousal as well as physical response and both took in which mare caused it. Turning, they smiled and discussed a fair trade. Naraku explained he always enjoyed breaking in mares and loved challenges.
 
At the end of the day, Kagura screaming vile insults left in her trailer with her new owner while Kanna, as the ivory mare was named remained behind.