InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Little Pony ❯ Grooming the Pony ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Grooming the Pony
 
 
Title: Grooming the Pony
Author: Inu Hanyou Nikkie
Pairing/Characters: Sesshoumaru/Kanna
List and Prompt (# and Theme): Creamy, #15, Wildcard
Rating: R-MA
Genre: Fetish/PWP/Drama/
AU/Canon: AR/AU
Words: 300
Summary: Sesshoumaru washes his White Mare
Warnings: More in the Pony Play Fetish world
A/N: Kanna is 30 years old.
 
 
Disclaimer : I do not own nor make any monies off of Inuyasha and the gang. No, that pleasure completely belongs to the Goddess Rumiko Takahashi, Shounen Sunday, VIZ. I am only using them for pure entertainment value only.
 
 
 
Grooming the Pony
 
 
 
 
 
Sesshoumaru was unaware of abuse on his new mare as he ran his ranch or trained riders and their ponies in Dressage. Saturday Sesshoumaru was entered in a show and from Naraku said Kanna was a wonderful mare for it. He went into Kanna's stall, slipping her halter over her head attaching a lead line guiding her to the shower stall not letting any emotion show from her appearance. She followed him silently standing in the middle of the shower.
 
Sesshoumaru stripped the leathers off his white mare tossing them into the bin for cleaning, his sensitive nose flaring as he caught scent of fresh blood. Hitting the button for the water, he methodically washed Kanna. Carefully scrubbing the grim away, exposing the various blemishes. His youki flared as fitting punishments entered his thoughts even as his motions became tender. He washed her hair and `tail' thoroughly before rinsing the shampoo out, turning his attentions to her oddly hairless sex. It was a soft pastel-pink compared to the rest of her body and it fascinated him as well as aroused him greatly.
 
He let the cloth drop from his grasp as he sought to tease his silent mare into full dripping arousal. His long, clawed fingers petting her pussy softly before nudging her legs further apart with a practiced hand. He examined her now parted sex with a critical eye looking for signs of sickness before continuing his ministrations. A long finger carefully slid into her hot core, he pumped her a few times until he felt her moving her hips.
 
Pulling his hand away he freed his straining cock, pleased when Kanna immediately bent over to rest her hands on the floor and entered her swiftly from behind. Panting, he rode her fast until they finally both came hard.