InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Little Pony ❯ For His Pony's Joy ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

For His Pony's Joy
 
 
Title: For His Pony's Joy
Author: Inu Hanyou Nikkie
Pairing/Characters: Sesshoumaru/Kanna
List and Prompt (# and Theme): Alternate # B Gift
Rating: R-MA
Genre : PWP/Smut/Fetish/Drama/
AU/Canon: AR/AU
Words: 300
Summary: Sesshoumaru gives Kanna a gift for her perfection in being a great pony and she thanks him.
Warnings: More in the Pony Fetish series.
 
 
Disclaimer : I do not own nor make any monies off of Inuyasha and the gang. No, that pleasure completely belongs to the Goddess Rumiko Takahashi, Shounen Sunday, VIZ. I am only using them for pure entertainment value only.
 
 
 
For His Pony's Joy
 
 
His white mare, his sweet filly-mare, Kanna, proved to be everything Sesshoumaru had ever wanted in a pony. She was so obedient. She responded to the slightest pressure of his thighs upon her saddle or the gentlest of touches in her bit through the reigns following his commands with a silent, graceful beauty. The only blemish was her old tack was starting to look its age.
 
Tonight after Kanna was finished her cool down exercises and sent to the showers, he would present her with her new tack. A gift of his intense pleasure in her perfect service to him both in and out of the ring.
 
He watched silently as she was finally rinsed off, entering the room to dismiss her groomers. Waiting until they were out of earshot before he approached his wet mare. His hand went to her hairless centre to stroke her into dripping honey as his mouth covered hers in a demanding kiss. She awaited his permission to move. It came in the form of “touch me.”
 
 
Kanna slipped her small arms around his neck gripping her wrists tightly as she knew he would soon pick her up to impale her upon his rigid cock. Pistoning her up and down his throbbing cock until she came twice before he forced her over a low stall wall to reach his own climax with a series of harsh strokes calculated to make her cum once more.
 
Pulling out of her with a semi-soft erection and not bothering to tuck himself back into his jeans, Sesshoumaru guided Kanna to her stall where her brand new, gleaming black with silver trim tack awaited her.
 
This would be the one time she displayed any emotion or reaction - she expressed her love for her new tack by fucking Sesshoumaru all night.