InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, My Life ❯ Someone's Big Mistake ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello. This is my first InuYasha story so please be nice when you review. Also, I want it stated for the record that I do not at all condone pedophilia. Yes, this is a hentai for Sesshomaru and Rin. BUT, Rin in completely grown up in this and I do not consider Sesshy to be a pedophile. If you disagree, I respect your opinion. Simply do not read any further and please do NOT leave any bashing reviews saying what a sicko I am. Thank you. Also, I have revised this because a few people have mentioned how out of character Toka is in this. So that is now fixed. Thanks for pointing that out guys. ^_^
 
“You may come in, Rin,” Sesshomaru called through the door before she even knocked.
 
There was never any point in knocking. He always smelled her coming. She walked quietly into the enormous library to find her Sesshy-sama reading next to the window. He looked up at here slowly.
 
“Do you want something?”
 
Rin's fingers fidgeted with her kimono for a moment, “I…I was wondering if you would let me go to the hot springs?”
 
“You know that you do not need permission to do that. You go all the time.”
 
“I meant the other springs, the ones at the edge of your territory,” she looked sheepishly at the floor.
 
Sesshomaru wished that she wasn't so nervous around him. He knew why she acted that way. Not long after she had become a woman, he expressed his desire to have her as his mate. Rin, who had been extremely shocked and not just a little nervous about the idea, said that she was not apposed to being his mate, but simply was not ready yet. Her guardian understood and told her that he would wait as long a she needed, and he had meant it. But ever since that day, Rin had felt bad asking Sesshomaru for anything. The only thing he had ever asked of her, she refused to give. Even now he could smell the guilt pouring off of her and it made his heart quake.
 
“You may go under one condition,” he finally spoke. “Since you always prefer that time to yourself, you must promise not to actually leave the grounds for any reason. And, you must be back by sunset. Is that clear?”
 
“Yes, Sesshomaru-sama. Thank you,” Rin smiled and bounded out of the room.
 
It took her about ten minutes to get to the springs and she was more then ready to relax her aching muscles in the warm water when she arrived. She set down her things and let down her hair. Just before she began to remove her clothes, she heard a horrible whimpering coming from off in the distance. Rin knew that if she went after it, she would be leaving the grounds and breaking her promise to Sesshomaru. She couldn't do that. She ignored it and removed her outer kimono.
 
Suddenly an even louder and worse whimper sounded. Rin couldn't stand the heart-wrenching sounds and proceeded to look for the noise. She already felt guilty for everything else she did. What was one more thing? After searching for about three minutes, she came across a raccoon whose tail was caught in is a make-shift spiked clamp. The pour thing was obviously in a lot of pain and was trying to get lose.
 
“Oh. Poor thing,” Rin cried as she bent to free the defenseless animal.
 
She had gotten use to the fact years ago that Sesshomaru hunted animals for his food. But, she also knew that he killed his prey swiftly before it knew what was coming. To torture an animal like this was simply cruel and she hated it.
 
“There you go,” she smiled when the raccoon sprang free from the trap and ran off.
 
“And just what the hell do you think you're doing, bitch?” came a gruff voice from next to here.
 
Standing there was a well-built wolf youkai snarling at her.
 
“Well? Who gave a human bitch like yourself the right to let my dinner go?” he spat.
 
“So you made that trap? Are you not demon enough to hunt food yourself, so you have to set cruel traps about to do the job for you?” Rin was unfazed by the youkai.
 
“You have a big mouth for a human,” he snarled and looked her over. “Although, it is a very pretty mouth.”
 
“Pardon me if I don't accept your compliment, you bastard,” Rin retorted as she turned to leave.
 
Without warning, the wolf youkai was suddenly in front of her with her arms firmly in his grasp and his eyes locked onto hers.
 
“The name is Toka. And I'll have you know that my parents were happily mated when I was conceived,” he grinned devilishly as he began to sniff her neck and hair.
 
“Get off of me!” Rin squirmed in fear.
 
“Why should I? You owe me for dinner. And I have to say,” he stared at her cleavage that was now slightly peaking out of her clothes due to her movement, “you look like a much tastier morsel.”
 
Rin's eyes grew wide with terror. He wouldn't dare, not if he knew who she was.
 
“If you do anything to me and you'll regret it. Lord Sesshomaru is my guardian and he'll kill you without thought.”
 
Toka arched an eyebrow and scoffed, “What kind of an idiot do you take me for, girl? Sesshomaru hates humans. He can't even stand his own hanyou mutt of a brother, not that I blame him. What makes you think that I'm going to believe Sesshomaru adopted a human like yourself? He wouldn't even see you as fit enough for a mate.”
 
Rin almost laughed at Toka's last comment, but she was too terrified.
 
“But I would,” Toka licked his lips. “I wouldn't mind a human woman too much, as long as she remembers her place…beneath me!”
 
Quickly he threw Rin to the ground and straddled her. Holding her hands down on either side of her head, he ripped open the top of her garment with his teeth.
 
“No!” Rin yelled as she felt her breasts being exposed.
 
“Oh yes!” Toka was barely able to say before he sucked a pert nipple into his mouth.
 
Rin struggled with all her might to push him off but it was no use. When she noticed how close his hand was, she leaned over and bit into his wrist. Toka simply laughed at what he considered nothing more than a nip and bit into her breast in return.
 
“Aagh!”
 
“That's how you bite someone, girl,” Toka smiled at her with superiority.
 
Next, he ripped of the rest of Rin's under garment to reveal the most beautiful and lithe body he had ever seen. `She's even better looking than the Kagome chick who used to look for the Shikon shards,' he thought to himself as he began licking her neck and rubbing his covered erection against her thigh.
 
“Please stop,” Rin whimpered.
 
Not listening, Toka used his left hand to hold both of Rin's hands above her head and drew his right hand down between her legs. He took a few moments to play at the silky folds before he shoved two fingers deep inside of her hot sheath. Tears began streaming down Rin's face. How could this be happening to her? She wanted nothing more than to die then and there.
 
As Toka sat up he removed his fingers and began to lick her juices from the digits, “You taste as sweet as honey on my fingers. Let's see if you taste just as good directly in my mouth.”
 
Toka started to lean his head down Rin's body when a ferocious roar threatened to shatter both of their eardrums. Before he could turn to see who was interrupting his fun, Toka felt himself yanked by the foot and hurled into a tree. Rin had known instantly who it was. Breathing heavily and snarling worse than she had ever seen was Sesshomaru. She just had time to see that his eyes were a blazing red before Sesshomaru lunged at the wolf.
 
There was barely anytime to recover before Toka was forced to fight the severely pissed inu-youkai. Toka dodged as best he could and even managed a few small blows to Sesshomaru, but it was no use. Sesshomaru soon tossed Toka into a bolder and then straddled him, holding the wolf's head tightly in his hand. For the first time, Toka was actually scared, and with good reason.
 
“I…I'm s…sorry.”
 
Sesshomaru leaned in, grinning viciously, and whispered in Toka's ear, “Not good enough.”
 
With that, he smashed Toka's head against the bolder until it was nothing more than a bloody goop. After shaking the ooze from his hand, Sesshomaru turned to Rin. His fierce eyes returned to their normal shade of gold as his compassion for her took over. His beloved Rin was curled up in a naked ball crying. In seconds he had her scooped into his arms and his tail wrapped around her. As he started back to the castle he gently kissed the top of her head.
 
“It's over, Rin. I'm here to protect you, my love.
 
Well, I hope you liked it. Is everyone happy that I changed it from Kouga to someone else? Don't forget to review. Thanks.