InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ T.G.I.F ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter Ten: T.G.I.F
AN: SINCE THIS RETARDED SITE DIDN'T LET ME SEE THE REVIEWS, I'M RE-RESPONDING HERE.
IRONFANG: Ok. =) Thanks so much, I def. feel special.
HANYOUBABE: Cools! Thanks!
Kitty1990: Thanks for reviewing! Oky poky. =)
STORY TIME!
I woke up and glanced over at the clock. It was 7:00am...CRAP! They want us in school by 8! I tried to get up but something held me back. Something warm. I looked down and saw two little dog ears poked out from underneath my covers. I took the covers off and realized d'uh, it was Inuyasha. I blushed.
What if somebody saw us like that? They'd embarrass me to no end! I thought to myself.
I once again tried to get up, but Inuyasha tightened his grip and lowly growled.
AN: My stupid computer doesn't let me type anymore unless I fix spelling mistakes, grrr! OH! For those of you slow and happy today, like muah, T.G.I.F stands for thank god it's Friday.
It was like he was afraid if he'd let go we'd never meet again.
“Inuyasha? Inuyasha let go.” I said quietly. He growled again.
“Inuyasha, I have to get ready for school, let me go!” I said slightly louder. Once again, a louder growl.
“Sorry `bout this...” I whispered. I took my knee and jabbed it into his stomach. He pounced upwards and grabbed his stomach.
“What the he?” He shouted, but I covered his mouth.
“SHH!” I hissed.
He licked my hand. “Gross Inuyasha!” I shrieked and wiped my hand off on my covers.
“Why'd you nail me in the stomach?” He asked, still clutching where I'd hit him.
“Well, sorry, but you wouldn't let me go. I have to get ready for school.” I said.
“You could have just asked louder..geez” he whined.
He let go of my waist and I sprung out of bed. I went to my drawer and pulled out my uniform. I was about to take my shirt off when I realized Inuyasha was staring right at me.
“Cover your eyes, you perv!” I hissed again at him.
“Feh.” was all he said and he put a pillow over his head. Still eyeing him, I finished getting undressed and then dressed again.
“Why do you have to go to that dumb school thing anyways?” he asked, retrieving his head from under the pillow.
“Oh who knows. To get somewhere in life, I guess.” I replied.
“Well, I'd rather you stay with ME where that weirdo isn't buggin' you.” he said with a smirk.
“Well, Inuyasha, I wish I didn't have to go either.” I said, and walked out of the door. A hand grabbed my shoulder.
“What're you doing?” Inuyasha asked, as I turned to face him.
“Going to school you moron, what do you think?” I said in an annoyed tone. He's going to make me late!
“D'uh, wench, I mean why are you leaving? I'm taking you to school.” he said mimicking my tone. He grabbed me by the waist, backpack and all, and jumped out the window.
“IIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS SHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed.
“Heh, sorry Kags.” he said as he raced towards my school.
Why can't he warn me? Kami! In a matter of minutes, we were at my school.
“Last stop, school.” he said. I giggled as he put me down. That tickles my sides.
“Bye Inu-chan!” I yelled and started running towards the school steps. I heard whimpering and stopped.
“What the...Inuyasha was that you?” I asked, turning around.
“Well, I'd at least thought you'd say BYE.” he said, and rubbed his foot on the ground. What? I did say goodb-oh, I get it. I ran over to him and scratched his ears. He pushed his head forward so I had better `ear-scratching access'.
“That's more like it” he said with a little happy growl. I kissed his forehead and took my hand away. He lightly whimpered.
“Oh c'mon! I have to go Inuyasha!” I complained. He just shrugged his shoulders, smiled, and raced in the direction of my house.
“I wonder if he's going back to the feudal era.” I said to myself and walked up the steps and into the school. As I did that, the bell rang.
The day went by fast, and for once I was able to pay attention a little. Hojo stopped bothering me, my teacher's seemed le
ss boring, and my friends couldn't stop talking about one of my favorite subjects, Inuyasha. “How old is he?”
“Where'd you meet him?”
“He's so cute!”
“I bet he's strong too!”
“Did you kiss him yet?” was all I heard alllllll day. I blushed at that last question.
“Ha! You did!” Yuka shouted, who had been the one asking that question at the time.
As the day came towards an end, I was exhausted, and had tons of homework.
“I can't believe how much homework we have,” Eri complained, “I mean it is the weekend!” My ears shot up to that! It's true? Yes! T.G.I.F! I jumped up and down as my friends looked at me like I was a loony.
“Oh, heh, I'm just glad I have time to relax and spend time with-” they cut me off with “INUYASHA?” I blushed wildly.
“It's alright Kagome, you go get him!” Ayame cheered, and they raced off, leaving me alone.
“Kagome! Kagome!” Souta came running up to me.
“What is it?” I asked, slightly concerned, because unless it involved Inuyasha Souta wouldn't have come got me.
“It's Inuyasha! He's, pant, outside of the house! Not in normal clothing! Sorry, I tried to stop him, but he was getting impatient, waiting for you to come home like usual! And he's bugging the pet store owner!” he yelled all in one breath.
“Oh no, Souta!” I whined and followed Souta to the pet store.
“What the hell do you mean? I didn't steal these ears their mine!” I heard Inuyasha yell.
The pet store owner yelled “We have headbands just like those and I haven't seen you in here before!”
“You moron, look, they don't come of!” Inuyasha yelled.
“Oh my god!” I screamed and raced over to Inuyasha.
“What is your problem? Nobody's supposed to see you!” I yelled at him.
“It's not my fault, wench! He's keeping all these animals in the cages starving! And then he accused me of stealing my own ears!” he screamed back at me. I'm not going to sit him, but I'm going to do the next worst thing.
“Come with me!” I said angrily and grabbed his ear AN: Sorry, but he had it coming and yanked it.
“OWW!” he cried in pain.
I held a firm grasp on his ear and dragged him out of the store.
“Sorry for the inconvenience, sir.” I said to the store owner. I held Inuyasha's ear all the way back to my house and into my room. I finally let go of his ear.
“What the fuck Kagome! That hurts you moron!” he yelled.
“You're the moron! And stop cursing like that in MY house!” I yelled and slammed the door.
I went downstairs, got some ice, wrapped it into a towel, and put it by the sink. I then made some ramen noodles and went to the stairs.
“INUYASHA! GET DOWN HERE NOW!” I yelled upstairs. I heard a growl and suddenly a very angry Inuyasha was by my side.
“What?” he snapped.
“Come here” I said quietly. He followed me obediently, but I think he was afraid if I didn't I'd sit him...
I grabbed his hand and the ice pack I made and led him to the couch. I sat crossed legged and patted my lap. “S-i-t, Inuyasha.” I said gently.
He “FEH!”'d, hesitated, but lay his head on my lap.
“Sorry for tugging your ear.” I apologized, and put the ice pack on the ear I damaged. I gave him the noodles, which he inhaled in a matter of seconds, and then I scratched his other ear. He growled, or purred as it seemed, and closed his eyes.
“Thanks, Kags.” he said quietly. I smiled.
“No problem, Inu.” I replied.
He reached up and kissed me on the lips. He nipped my bottom lip and we explored each other's mouths again. When we parted for air, he nuzzled my neck and snuggled against my chest.
“Do you have school tomorrow?” He asked. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, and with my free hand, I stroked his hair.
“Nope, T.G.I.F.” I said.
“Hmm?” He asked, looking up.
I sighed, smiled, and said “Thank.God.It's.Friday.”
AN: Did you like the fluff? I wanted to make a couple chapters with random fluff, so I did. Don't worry, next chapter they will go to the feudal era and hang out with Sango and Miroku. In another chapter or two, I'm going to fast forward it to summertime... HMMMMM...What will happen? A trip, that's what! Stay tuned!