InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Name is Usagi ❯ Prologue

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha, except for any characters that I create.
 
I was born first and my twin brother; Hoshi was born three minutes after me. My father basically raised us since our mother was away fighting evil half the time. Whenever my mother was home, it was great. I did love my mother since she was so good to us and was destroying all the evil so everyone could live in peace. Also, so we could grow up not being afraid what could attack us.
 
My father was a great man. He took great care of us and loved as much as he could. I always felt safe around him and content.
 
Everyday, we played with Nozomi and Mamoru. Hoshi and I were three years apart from Nozomi and one year from Mamoru. I loved playing with them. Nozomi basically acted out her father's ways such as groping men's butt while Mamoru slap his sister. It's quite strange to everyone. They expected to have Mamoru to grope women's butt and Nozomi to slap him.
 
When Hoshi and I were three, Kane, our brother, was born. He was a beautiful baby. HE looked like both our father and our mother. All the adults expected great things from him, even myself.
 
Every time Shippo came to visit, we would play. After my mother and father married, he was still traveling the world and to discover things. When Hoshi and I were born, he came to visit us and strangely, I remembered him. When I was sixteen and he was thirty-two, he came to visit us again.
 
I was astonished at his well-built body and his flaming red hair. I thought he was gorgeous. I could never take my eyes off of him. Every time he caught me staring at him, I turned my head away and blushed. He would grin. One day, Hoshi saw it and asked me to follow him from the hut.
 
“Do you have a crush on Shippo?” he asked. I blushed and replied, “No! Why do you ask?” Hoshi narrowed his eyes at me and answered, “I see the way you look at him. Don't lie to me, you're blushing.” He then smiled at me and we returned back into the hut.
 
I couldn't deny it really. I couldn't help it that I fell in love with the kitsune. He was a little bit more built than my father. Every time he didn't have his shirt on, I drool over his tightly packed, tan abs and his muscular arms. I think in a way Shippo knew, but he never told me. But in a way, I could feel that he felt the same way about me, but I would never ask him.
 
Then time I was seventeen; my mother came home for a few days. She could feel my powers starting to grow stronger than hers.
 
“Usagi, you need to train both your Miko and elemental powers. It might take a few months to train them and control them. I can feel that you are the only one with the element powers. I will call upon Ashley to take my place whenever I am gone to battle evil,” she told me. I was in mere shock. I knew my powers were growing, but I never expected to train so soon. Well, I sort of did.
 
The training with my mother took a week and then she had to leave. With Ashley, it only took two months. She told me that I learned quicker than my mother and I was happy about that.
 
When my mom came home after three months, she trained my brothers and I to control our angelic powers. I was easy for us. Than, my father taught us how to use our dog senses and so forth. That was both boring and easy. We already knew how to use them, so we humored our dad.
 
When we were older to move on our own on, my father and mother traveled together to rid evil. My brother and I were twenty-five and our baby brother was twenty-two and was married to Nozomi. We weren't surprises. We all knew that they had a thing for each other.
 
Then, my mother had to go back to her time to even out the balance of the universe. It upset my father, and I didn't blame him. He really loved her. He vowed to wait for her and search her in her time. When he told me that and I thought to myself, `Good luck with that.'
 
One day, a Seer came to me and told me a big and dangerous quest was on its way to me and to be prepared. Who would have known that it would also involve my family and friends in the worst way?