InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Name is Usagi ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"What do you mean trouble is coming?” I asked the Seer confused.

He stared at me for a second and then responded, “Trouble is coming and that is all I can say to you. But beware for this new evil is far greater than any other evil that has been encountered before." With those last words said he turned away from me and left.
I stared at the place where he stood just two minutes ago. I walked down the road leaving the hut my twin and myself shared.
 
“Who or what is this new evil?” I asked myself.
 
As I came nearer to my destination, I decided to pay a visit to a special someone whom I hadn't seen in months, my father InuYasha.
`Yes of course he could help me with this problem,' I thought and changed my direction and ran with the speed my father helped me develop. I was pretty fast and could beat almost anyone in a race.
I arrived at my father's house in a short amount of time. I went directly to his room and found him sitting on his bed looking at what my mother called a 'picture' of herself. He looked away from the picture as soon as he felt my presence. He looked me up and
down. I had on a short, lavender kimono that had a white obi going around my waist and I wore no shoes. My breasts had grown full and I had a curvy body, thanks to my mother's genes. I had her long ebony hair and it reached to my wait, I had small demonic ears, and had brown eyes. My skin was the color of a newborn baby's skin.
 
Yes I was a grown woman, of course, but to my mom and him, I am still their little, baby girl.
 
My father didn't look very different. Fortunately for demons, age doesn't have much effect on them.
"Usagi what a surprise to see you here” he greeted
"Hello father. Why so surprised? I always come to visit you,” I told him as I made
my way to sit next to him.
"The last time I saw you around these parts was about 6 months ago. I don't know about you but 6 months is a long time to me,” he growled as he set the picture on the night table. That was his way of showing me how much he missed me.
"Stop being so grouchy father or you will get wrinkles,” I told him jokingly
"Humph, so what can I do for you Usagi?” he asked.
 
"Well...."I told him about my previous conversation with the Seer.
 
During my story, he looked very focused and deep into it. I always enjoyed him doing that, it made me feel that he really cared about me.
 
I finally finished it and he still had that look on his face.
 
“Well?” I asked him.
 
“Hmm, I haven't heard anything about that yet. I guess Naraku was only the first. I would be on my guard if I were you. Use the training that your mother, Ashley, and myself taught you. I don't want anything bad happening to you. I wish I can help you more honey, but I can't,” he said and a sad look washed over his face. He always enjoyed helping my brothers and I. Fatherhood had really changed his life.
 
I hugged and kissed him good-bye and exited out of his hut. I went back on the path that I was taking. I was actually going to the well to see if my mother knew anything. Since I am linked to her, I can go to the future anytime I wanted. Also, since she is in the future, I would like to know is she knew anything about the past that could help me.
 
All of a sudden, my ears twitched. I could hear a girl screaming far away.
 
`A human girl is in trouble!' I thought and started sprinting to save her.
 
I ran as fast as the wind, but faster as light. I arrived in a few seconds and saw a girl with short, curly black hair, being attacked from what seemed to be a falcon demon. Those types of demons are one of the worst types of demons that you can ever encounter.
 
“Help! Save me!” cried the girl as she put her arms across her face. I drew bow and arrow that I always carried. My purity powers started flowing through the arrow and I notched the arrow, ready to shoot it.
 
I removed my hand and the arrow went straight to the demon and the falcon demon shrieked and turned to dust.
 
The girl sighed and gave me a grateful look.
 
“Thank you so much for saving my life,” she thanked. Then, she flinched.
 
I looked at her and saw that she had a big scratch on her right shoulder. I gave a concerned look.
 
“Come with me, let me tend to your wounds,” I said. The girl agreed and I let her climb on my back and gave her a lift to my and my brother's hut.
 
`So much for going to see my mother, I can see her later. I have to look at her wound,' I thought.
 
Along the way, I asked for her name since she will be my patient after all.
 
“My name is Hisa,” she told me. I nodded.
 
I arrived at he hut and put her on my futon. I went to grab some cloth and herbs. I mashed some of the herbs together and put some water in it to make paste. I went back to her side and put the paste on and tied the cloth around her right shoulder.
 
She soon fell asleep and I looked at her. She seemed so peaceful. Maybe she can hang out a little while before she leaves, until at least she gets better. Maybe, just maybe she can know what the new evil is.