InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Obsession ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha. (I wish I did though!)
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
 
 
When something feels so right is it wrong?
 
 
 
 
 
Wake up Kagome today is you first day back to school as a senior. Ms. Higurashi Shouted from her daughters locked bedroom door. Kagome rolled over and yawned. “Ok mom I'm up now.” Kagome grumbled as she sate up and looked at her alarm clock. `6:55' Hold on I have to be at school by 7:15. Dame it Kagome shouted as she ran around her master bed room looking for something to wear for the first day.
 
 
Ms. Higurashi smiled as she sate down in the living room along with her husband and nine year old son. “So honey” Ms. Higurashi spoke to her husband “Kagome is turning eight teen in three mouths should we start planning with the caterer on Saturday?” Mr. Higurashi smiled at his wife. “Dear don't you think your planning a little early?”
Ms. Higurashi laughed as she watched her daughter yell bye and run out of the estate.
 
 
Kagome cringed when she arrived in the parking lot of her school dame she looked at her cell phone witch red 7:19. ~I'm late dame it to hell~ Kagome cursed as she grabbed her book bag and shut her car door witch was a red and black GTI and ran into the school.
 
Across the parking lot a man cursed under his breath as he slammed his car door shut, he started to fix his tie as he walked quickly into the school from the side doors. “I'm late my first day of work.”
 
Kagome was not really paying attention till it happened she ran into a hard chest, and fell right onto her butt. Inuyasha looked down at his watch when he felt someone crash into him. “Hey watch wear your going.”
 
Kagome ignored to look at the person when she stood gathering her books. “Hey buddy you must have not been paying attention to where you were walking or you would have walked around.
 
Inuyasha looked the girl up and down she was wearing a short gray skirt that wasn't to short but showed a lot of her long pail legs off, she also wore a tight little pink tank top that looked like silk witch showed some cleavage. She had long black hair that fell to her back in waves and piercing blue eyes, and she had a sexy hour glass figure.
 
Inuyasha let a breath out witch he didn't even know he was holding. Kagome felt like gulping her self when she saw the man she ran into. He was drop dead sexy. He had long silver hair pulled back in a low ponytail and shaggy bangs, piercing gold amber eyes. He also was tall and fairly built he wore a white button down collar shirt with a black tie and black dress pants. She then notices a briefcase in his hands and smiled.
 
“I'm sorry sir I didn't know you worked here.” Kagome quickly spoke. Inuyasha smiled and nodded, “well just watch were your going next time ok.” Inuyasha watched as the girl bit her bottom lip and felt like groaning. “Well I have to get to my English class now so bye Miss……” Kagome sighed she did really hate this part. “Higurashi” Kagome said quickly as she headed off to the office to talk to her father, and get her schedule.
 
 
 
Inuyasha turned around to watch the girl now known as his boss's daughter sway her hips back and fourth as she walked away. ~Dame I hope I don't run into her again its way to hard to control my self around her~ Inuyasha thought to him self as he headed off to his class.
 
 
 
Ok That was my first chapter REVIEW and tell me if I should keep going I am curntly writing up the next chapter so if I get a review today I will update right away.