InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Obsession ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

All right I have the next chapter typed up neatly for all to read lol. So get on that and review so I know if I should keep going. Oh yea and this story will be a lot different then the other ones out there. So yah you got to read to find out what I mean.
 
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
 
Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha.
 
 
When love is the only thing you know for someone. Can you turn those feelings off?
 
 
 
Kagome sighed as she walked into her father's office. “Hey dad.”
Mr. Higurashi smiled at his daughter. “What a surprise, what do I owe this lovely visit from my eldest child, and shouldn't you be in class?”
 
Kagome grinned, “I was just going to ask you who the new teacher was?”
 
Mr. Higurashi looked down at the papers he had been filling out, about the events that were going to take place this year. “The new teacher is Mr. Tasho and you have him first period, so if I were you I would leave now if you don't want to get into any trouble for being late!”
 
Kagome smiled as she walked out of her father's office. ~God the new teacher is hot maybe I should play with him like I played with Mr. Tensi~ Kagome's mind was full of ideas for her new teacher.
 
 
When Kagome reached her locker she threw her all her stuff in it except for her binder, which she then took to class.
 
Inuyasha sat his briefcase on his desk and looked over the class full of students. “Hi I am Mr. Tasho and I will be your English Teacher.”
 
The class was full of girls, who were checking there new hot teacher out, and guys, who where throwing paper balls around, and goofing off.
 
Inuyasha heard the class door open and mentally sighed when he saw who it was.
 
Kagome smiled. “Hello Mr. Tasho I apologize for being late to class.”
 
Inuyasha smiled “Just make shore not to make it a habit.”
 
Sango who was Kagomes best friend for the past six years waved her over to her desk.
 
Kagome walked past Mr. Tasho and added a little shake to her walk as she sat down beside sango.
 
“Kagome” Sango whispered. “How did you know Mr. Tashos name?”
 
Kagome smiled at her friend and spoke. “I think the new teacher is hot don't you?” Sango grinned, knowing exactly what her friend was up, to she had seen this once before.
 
“Kagome your not going to start a thing with a teacher are you?”
 
Kagome smiled “Well…I think, I might… you know just play around with him, I'm still a virgin sango”
 
Sango smiled, “What ever… I won't wait for you after class.”
 
Inuyasha talked to his class about what they would be learning in the first semester. Then he gave every body the first book they would be reading called. Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
 
Every body groaned when they were told to read the first chapter by Wednesday. The bell rang and every body hopped up and ran out of class, Happy that first period was over.
 
Inuyasha sat down at his desk and started to pull his lab top out of his briefcase. He never looked up or he would have seen that Kagome was still in the class room.
 
Kagome grabbed her binder and walked over to her teacher's desk. She then placed her new book, the one she had to read for class, on his desk.
 
Mr. Tasho looked up to see Kagome's blue eyes staring at him. “Miss Higurashi class is over take you're book and go before my second period class arrives.”
 
Kagome smiled. “Mr. Tasho you can call me Kagome, and I have all ready read Lord of the Flies.” Inuyasha watched this girl, no woman walk over to him and sit on the edge of his desk. “I have a free period second mod today, so I was going to ask you if you would give me something else to read?”
 
Inuyasha licked his lips and never really paid any attention on what Kagome was saying. He was really only into watching her tiny skirt hike up a little to show a nice amount of her milky thigh.
 
“Mr. Tasho, are you even listening to m…” But Kagome was cut off by her teachers lips pressed against hers.
 
 
There you have it, second chapter. I like to give props to Rikku138 for being my Beta. Next chapter you will find out about Kagome's past, and how far Inuyasha will go.