InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Obsession ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey long time no chapter. Lol Well do not worry I am back. You could never make me leave…Mwhahahaha cough sorry I don't feel good, any who here's the chapter you people been waiting for.
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha.
 
 
The bright sun rays shinned through, a silent room. Rolling over Kagome slowly opened her eyes to see….~Inuyasha~ her mind chanted. He looked so cute snuggled into his pillow.
 
Deciding to wake him playfully, Kagome reached her hand to prop her head up as she, took her other hand under the covers to toy with him.
 
Inuyasha felt a soft hand brush along the side of his once soft dick. But now it stood tall from Kagomes treatment.
 
“I see your awake, Inuyasha.”
 
Amber/gold eyes stared into blue eyes. “Yes I am awake, and you are pretty horny in the morning are you not?”
 
Kagome smiled and licked her lips. “Let's just test that theory.” Rolling onto top of him, she slowly racked her nails down his chest. “Inuyasha I had some really naughty dreams about you last night.”
 
Placing both hands on her pail milky hips, he pressed his finger nails into her skin and moaned.
 
“Tell me what you dreamed about Kagome.”
 
Lifting her a little so she could easily slid down his hard cock. He waited to hear her naughty dream.
 
“Well” pushing on his chest she rose slowly and fell back down. “You took me during class, and you bent me over your desk. Then you bent me over near the chalk board and I remember scraping my nails down it as you rumbled my tight pussy."
 
Inuyasha moaned at how slow she was going. “You little tease.”
 
“Inuyasha…I just thought you liked it that way.” Kagome spoke as she pouted a little.
 
“How do you know me so well?”
 
Kagome started to speed up a little. Her boobs bounce up and down as she went faster. “Let's…Just say….I guessed…Oh Inuyasha”
 
Quickly switching positions, Inuyasha started to fuck her hard and ruff. Pleased to just be able to watch the emotions that crossed her face. “Yes…..Fucking Yes…..right there.”
 
Taking it up a notch he started to bang her faster and more, harder. He dipped his head down and grabbed a nipple into his mouth and begins to suck….That when it happened, they both heard music by system of a down “Sugar.” Playing.
 
“Shit Inuyasha that's my cell.”
 
Inuyasha stopped his antics and rolled out of the bed…He walked nude over to her pant pocket and pulled out a black and red cell phone. Quickly throwing it to her he sate down on the bed.
 
Kagome sighed when she saw who was calling. “Yea daddy”……..”Oh um I stayed over Sangos house last night”…..”Um yea I be home in a half hour, bye love yah”
 
She turned her phone off and looked at Inuyasha who seemed, not so turned on any more.
 
“You should go.” Inuyasha stormed into his bath room slamming the door behind him.
 
Jumping out of bed Kagome fought to put her pants on. “Inuyasha are you mad?” Zipping her pants. She tossed her bra and shirt on and ran to the bathroom door. “Inuyasha I don't understand why your mad.
 
Pulling the door open now both of them dressed Inuyasha spoke. “Look Kagome your dad is my boss…I might not say this a lot but I love teaching and if I get caught sleeping with you. I wont have a teaching job anywhere.”
 
Kagome smiled as she got closer a hair breath away from his lips and spoke. “Inuyasha what people do not know wont hurt them. Lets be honest I don't want to stop this now, and neaither do you.” Giving him a fiery kiss, she stepped back. “Now father wants me to head home, I will see you in class on Monday.”
 
Inuyasha stood in the door way stunned…~How dose she do that change my mind so quickly.~ Going into the kitchen he got something to eat, and decided he couldn't wait until Monday.
 
 
So there you go. Was it good, was it bad. Tell me and next chapter will be up. We are so going to spice this story up a little, until next time bye.