InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Obsession ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

You all have been waiting for it, and now its here. So sit back and enjoy my hot lemon. Remember Review and tell me what you thought of this chapter, and the lemon.
 
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
An attraction at first? Temptations sometimes get the best of us…..
 
Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha. `Dame you people for making me always say that!'
 
 
Inuyasha just stared in an all. ~What the hell is she doing here; I never really thought she would take up that offer.~ Inuyashas mind screamed, as Kagome started to speak.
 
Kagome looked at Inuyasha in some strange way. Inuyahsa wore a pair of red boxers, with a tight white beater and his hair was fanned out across his small, but built muscles. ~Wow I never really seen Mr. Tasho out of his school ware.~ Kagomes mind thought as she spoke.
 
“Mr. Tasho, are you just going to leave me out in the rain, or invite me in?” Kagome spoke shaky. The cold water had soaked through her shirt now, showing off her black bra.
 
Inuyasha gathered what words he could quickly. “Um, of course come out of the rain Kagome.” He hurried to open the door, to let her in.
 
Kagome walked by Inuyasha and into the house.
 
Inuyasha shut the door and turned around to see Kagome a hair breath away from his face.
 
“Mr. Tasho…I really couldn't sleep tonight, what happened earlier has been on my mind all day.” Kagome looked into his amber eyes as she spoke.
 
Inuyasha ran his hand up to her elbow, and spoke. “Kagome lets put you in something dry. With that said he started to direct the fragile girl towards his room to give her a shirt.
 
Kagome followed behind looking between rooms. ~I never really spoke to Mr. Tasho like that…I really know nothing about this man, other then he knows how to turn me on.~ Kagome thought as they entered her teachers bedroom.
 
Inuyasha left Kagome in the open door way and went to his closet to get the girl something dry to wear.
 
Kagome quickly looked around and found out that she and Inuyasha both liked the color red and black. Inuyashas room was done in those two colors his king size bed had black covers with red pillows. The drapes across his two bed room windows were thick black cur tens. The dresser in his room was a rich dark red with black outlining and his walls were black with a trim of red going around.
 
Kagome watched Inuyasha go into a walk-in closet, and started to remember her dream that made her want to come visit Mr. Tasho.
 
Inuyasha came out with a pair of boxers and a over sized t shirt. When he turned around his jaw almost hit the floor.
 
“Kagome what are you doing?”
 
Kagome pulled off the ends off her jeans and stood. “I'm changing Mr. Tasho.”
 
Inuyasha ran his eyes across her bare legs all the way up to her cute under wear which were a see through black lacy thong, and going across the top of her under wear was a red ribbon.
 
“Mr. Tasho…Are you going to throw me the clothes?” Kagome spoke as she suppressed a smile from the way Inuyasha was staring at her.
 
Inuyasha tossed the clothes to her and started to head for the bathroom door, but stopped when Kagome turned around to finish undressing.
 
Kagome slowly slid her top off, and dropped it on the floor.
 
Inuyasha bit his bottom lip. ~She's changing in front of you…do something man~ Inuyasha mind screamed at him. He started to walk over to her with out thinking.
 
Kagome reached behind her back, to UN buckle her bra, when she felt Inuyashas hand slid up her arm. It sent cold chills up her spine, and gave her butterflies in her stomach.
 
Inuyasha watched as his hand drifted up to her bra strap, and slowly slid the one on her right shoulder down her pail smooth skin.
 
Kagome felt him do the same thing to her left shoulder, then he unclasped the bra and it quickly fell to the floor.
 
Kagome stayed still as she felt Inuyasha place his chin on her shoulder, and whisper into her ear. “You tempt me a lot at school, out side of school I temp you” Inuyasha spoke hotly into her ear. He quickly bent his head down and laid soft kisses across her neck and shoulders.
 
Kagome raised her arms back and rapped them around Inuyashas neck and moaned. “Mr.…Tasho.”
 
Inuyasha took his left hand and ran it across Kagomes left arm which was rapped around his neck. “Just call me Inuyasha out side of school.”
 
Kagome spun around, and gave Inuyasha a good look at her pail fairly large breasts.
 
Inuyasha pressed soft kisses across her collar bone, as he felt Kagome run her hands through is hair.
 
Kagome felt him start to pick her up by her ass and press her against the wall closes to them. She quickly rapped her long legs around his waste, as she felt him start to suck on her right pink nipple.
 
“Kagome….you really shouldn't temp me.” Inuyasha spoke hotly as he kisses, sucked, and nipped on her nipple. Pleased by the little gasps he got here and there from her. She was like a kitten you touché her in the right place she would purr.
 
Kagome leaned her head back against the wall, and moaned. She was feeling things she never even felt before. It was like Inuyasha lit something on fire in her, and she wouldn't be happy until it was put out.
 
Inuyasha felt Kagome start to pull his shirt off and over his head.
 
Seeing his chest made Kagome want Inuyasha even more then before. The fire that seemed to be lit in her was calling for something, and Kagome couldn't take it anymore.
 
“Inuyasha… Please”
 
Inuyasha felt the pain from being so horny in her voice he had to suppress a smile at it. He slowly placed Kagome back onto her feet. He slid his hands down to her thighs and took off the last object of clothing.
 
Kagome stared on as she watched Inuyasha pull her thong down. This was it Inuyasha would see her fully.
 
She stepped out of her thong and watched as he threw it across the room. Kagome smiled still seeing he had his boxers on.
 
“Would you like me to help you out there….Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha for some odd reason like the way his name rolled off this girls tongue, and just watched as she took his boxers off, both of them never braking eye contact.
 
As he stepped out of them Kagome stood back up and started to kiss her teacher. ~So what if he's my teacher…it's not like anyone has to know we did this.~ Kagome thought as she pushed all thoughts away and started to add her tongue into the kiss.
 
Inuyasha reached a hand down and spread open her wet slick lips and slid a finger into her. Kagome gasped and Inuyasha started to deepen the kiss.
 
Kagome did the same thing to Inuyasha and grabbed hold of his dick which was damp with pre cum and slowly started to rub her small hand up and down like she did earlier that day.
 
Not being able to take much more Inuyasha picked Kagome up bridal style and cared her top his bed.
 
Inuyasha placed her down and crawled on top of her. ~She's so beautiful~ He thought for the second time that day. Her long black hair was fanned out all around her, her lips were swollen from the kisses and her perky boobs jiggled some what as he got him self into place.
 
“Kagome this might hurt some.” Inuyasha spoke as he waited for her to give him the ok.
 
Kagome took a deep breath, and spoke. “Sometimes pain is ok, if it turns into something good.”
 
Inuyasha smiled and bent down to kiss her as he slowed his way into her tight slit.
 
~It hurts….He's stretching me? Kagome thought then quickly bit her lip hard as he took her virginity.
 
Inuyasha felt bad and stopped as he broke her barrier. When she re opened her eyes, and nodded her went completely back out and started to go in a pattern.
 
Kagome couldn't stop the moans that fell out of her mouth. “Inuyasha…Harder”
 
Inuyasha started to fuck her tight cunt harder and faster until both he and Kagome were moaning each others names.
 
Kagome felt her toes curl as she came hard. Her whole body felt like it was numb, and if you touched her she would orgasm again.
 
Inuyasha came same time as Kagome and rolled off of her. They both sate silent for a few minutes.
 
Inuyasha propped him self up on his left arm and looked down at a sleeping Kagome. ~She looks way to peaceful, I like this girl a lot but if anyone was to find out that we….She would be in trouble and I would be in a shit load of trouble.~ Inuyasha stopped thinking when Kagome rolled over towards him and placed her head on his bare chest.
 
Inuyasha ran his right hand through her hair, and decided not to worry about it to much tonight. The deed was done, and to make it go this far and cut it off now was way too risky to both him and her.
 
 
Ok so…Did you like it? Did it suck? REVIEW next chapter will be hot and when I say hot I mean hot.