InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Obsession ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey, Thanks for the reviews. Smiles happily, see when you review I try to update as fast as I can. Ok now one with the new chapter already. Warning contains hot lime not lemon yet. <Sorry>
 
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha
 
 
Kagome walked closer to Inuyasha and stopped in front of him. She looked into his amber eyes. ~He's so….He's so…Beautiful~ Kagome thought as she skimmed over his whole form.
 
Inuyasha was a hair breath away from her plump pink lips. ~She's so…Beautiful.~ Inuyasha thought to himself as he reached out and tucked a piece dark hair that fell in front of her eyes.
 
Kagome looked up at him when he touched her so softly and smiled. Leaning up on her tipped toes, she pressed her lips to his.
 
Inuyasha wrapped his hands around her waste and deepen the kiss.
 
Kagome moaned into his mouth, when she felt his cold hand contact with her hot skin.
 
Inuyasha took that point to slip his tongue into her mouth, as he slipped a hand further into her skirt.
 
Kagome moaned loudly. Inuyasha smiled as he stopped kissing her and, pressed his fore head against hers. His index finger slid over her neither lip's. As he watched the faces tat Kagome made, ~is she a virgin? ~ Inuyasha thought to him self.
 
Kagome felt him press harder on a certain spot, and moaned a little louder. “Mr. Ta..sho
 
Inuyasha smiled at this point. ~This little bitch has a weakness.~ His mind spoke. Inuyasha looked up at the clock of his class room and then back at Kagome.
 
Kagome ran her hand down from Inuyasha chest all the way to his...Hard cock; she slowly rubbed the bulge that lied in his pants. She stared intensely into his amber eyes ah she did so.
 
Inuyasha lowly moaned a dipped his head down to the crock of Kagomes neck. Oh how he wanted to take her here and now but…He could be fired and, he wasn't so shore he cared any more.
 
Kagome felt him started to press kisses all around her neck. She quickly took her other hand and ran it through his long silver locks. “Inuyasha we can't.” Kagome moaned lowly as he slipped too fingers into her dripping honey.
 
 
Inuyasha bit her neck playfully. “What were you saying Kagome?”
 
 
Kagome felt the faint blush spread across her lovely pail cheeks, and tried to gather her words to speak.
 
“Inuyasha I have class.” Kagome quickly tried to run for the door and go to her class. But Inuyasha quickly grabbed her wrist.
 
“I'm starting to get your game now Ka Go Me, you can't just leave me here waiting to see when you return.” Inuyasha spoke hardly.
 
Kagome looked at Inuyasha and spoke. “If you can't wait then…” Kagome trailed off because she looked at the hand Inuyasha still had and saw him writing his address down on her palm.
 
“There come over when ever you feel the need to.” Inuyasha spoke and quickly shoved Kagome out of class.
 
Kagome leaned against Inuyashas class room door, and sighed. ~This is starting to get a little….hot~ Kagome thought as she pushed off the door and went to finish her day of school.
 
At the end of the day Inuyasha walked out of the school, and into the down poor. ~Fucking great its raining.~ Inuyasha thought as he ran for his car.
 
Kagome walked into her house from the down poor.
 
“Oh Kagome dear don't make the carpets wet.” Her mother spoke quickly as she left the hallway.
 
Kagome threw her book bag down, and ran up the flight of steps to her room.
 
3hours later, Inuyasha sate in his living room, play ps2 with his best friend Miroku.
 
“So do you like you new job man.” Spoke Miroku as he pressed a couple of buttons on his paddle.
 
“Yea it's pretty good.” ~More then perfect…My jobs great~ Inuyasha thought to him self as he won the match.
 
Inuyasha jumped up from his seat and started to dance around the living room yelling. “Oh yea… In your face….I won.”
 
“That's so immature man.” Huffed an upset Miroku.
 
Inuyasha laughed as he led his friend to the front door.
 
“Ok come over tomorrow and ill kick you ass again in the boxing game you so badly suck at.”
 
Miroku shook his head and left.
 
Inuyasha walked into his kitchen to put hot pocket into the microwave, when he heard his door being knocked on.
 
~Did Miroku forget something~
 
When Inuyasha opened the front door…His mouth hung open slightly.
 
Kagome smiled as she stood in a white button up long sleeve shirt that was drenched by the rain. Her low cut jeans were now skin tight from so much water. Her hair framed her face as it dripped droplets of the cold rain, proving that she had been out in the down poor.
 
Inuyasha stared at her in a aw as he heard her speak.
 
“Hey Mr. Tasho”
 
 
Lol I know I'm such a bitch! Lol how could I end it there. Well you guys got the hot lime and well REVIEW and you nice people will get the hot lemon next.
 
Have a fun weekend