InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Obsession ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok I'm back with a new chapter. Runs quickly away from fans…I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long but my mind was like blank on this story, until now. Enjoy and Review. Oh and thank you for the reviews. I'll try to work on my mistakes that I make. But I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be so if something's missed spelled, I can't help it.
 
Disclaimer- I so do not own Inuyasha…..runs away with tears in eyes.
 
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
 
When you really want it! Dose it matter where you are?
 
 
 
Inuyasha sighed as he walked towards the teachers lodge. He all most quickly turned and ran for the hills when he saw. Mr. Higurashi and his daughter walking towards the teachers lodge.
 
 
~Don't panic, she wouldn't tell on you because…..Why wouldn't she tell on me???~ Inuyasha thought as he walked into the lodge.
 
Kagome smiled when she saw Mr. Tasho walk in the room where she and her father were walking into. ~Yes this will turn out to be fairly fun~ Kagome thought as she walked in.
 
“Ok honey go, make me and your self a tuna fish salad, and come to the board table to eat.”
 
Kagome almost grinned. Ever since her dad had a heart attack, the family was yelled at if you didn't eat healthy food. As Kagome went to do what her father asked she watched Inuyasha sit down on the opposite side of her father. While other teachers were scattered across the huge table there was one seat left next to Mr. Tasho.
 
Inuyasha watched Kagome sit down next to him. ~Great just fucking Great~ Inuyasha thought to him self as he watched Kagome hand her father his lunch.
 
“Ok now I wanted to talk to you teachers about the next field.”
 
Kagome opened her salad and pressed the delicious lettuce and green pepper to her lips,
 
Inuyasha phased out what ever Mr. Higurashi was speaking about and watched as Kagome pressed the fork to her mouth taken a small bite. She then licked her lips clean of the Italian salad dressing. It was so erotic the way her pink tongue went over her bottom lip, savoring the flavor of her food.
 
~Wow I never knew that watching someone eat could be so…so..~ Then he felt Kagome's hand run up his leg. ~What the hell is she doing~ Inuyasha thought quickly as he looked around to see if anyone noticed?
 
Kagome smiled she felt his intense stare on her and, it was making her hot to just know that when she was eating she could be turning him on. Kagome ran her small nailed hand up his work pants and finally reached it…..it as in his bulge he so proudly had.
 
Inuyasha bit his lip hard try to understand what the other teachers were talking about that was until he felt her small hand go under his waste line and into his pants. Inuyashas mouth formed a 0 as she rubbed him.
 
Mr. Higurashi looked at Mr. Tasho and spoke. “Did you have something to say? It seems like your protesting about when the date of the field trip is.”
 
Inuyasha closed him mouth, and shook his head. “Nope no problems…here.” Inuyasha swallowed quickly as every one went back to talking. ~I have to get out of here now~ Inuyasha mind screamed as he pulled the girls hand out of his pants.
 
Kagome smiled watching this hole seen. ~Do not laugh~ her mind yelled as her father spoke to Mr. Tasho.
 
Inuyasha zipped his fly and stood. “I have some…Papers to grade” Inuyasha spoke as he quickly jolted out of the Lunch lodge.
 
Kagome knew that no one would be in his class at the time, and made up some dumb lie to get her out of the munch lodge and into Inuyashas class room.
 
 
Inuyasha paced back and fourth his empty class room ~why is she doing this? Dose she really like me?~ Inuyashas mind was filled with UN answered questions until he heard the door open.
 
“Hello Mr. Tasho, I just wanted to make shore everything was ok with you…You left really fast back there.” Kagome spoke as she leaned against the class room chalk bored.
 
“How could you do something? How could you do that right in front of my co workers? And you're Father???”
 
Kagome smiled. “I was just playing Mr. Tasho…And it's not like you denied me my fun.” Kagome spoke as she walked towards him with her hips swinging from side to side.
 
Inuyasha groaned as one last thought crossed his head.
 
~Not again~