InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only, Inuyasha ❯ Good Bye ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
CH1
 
It was a normal evening in the Higurashi residence. Kagome was upstairs studying for her tests while Inuyasha was keeping an eye on her while sitting on her bed.
 
KAG: ::sighs:: “Man, I've been studying all night. Oh, it's already 1:00 in the morning…… I should get some sleep……”
 
Kagome turned around and found Inuyasha spread out on her bed sound asleep.
 
KAG: “He's asleep on my bed again!”
 
She didn't stay mad to long when she saw his cute little ears twitching.
 
KAG: `They're so cute…… I can't stay mad at him. I should let him sleep.'
 
Kagome sat at the foot of her bed watching Inuyasha sleep.
 
KAG: “I can't believe it's been almost three years since we first met. I should be thanking Buyo. If he hadn't ran out of the house, I would have never fallen down the well and finding Inuyasha.
 
I still kinda wish I had a normal life though. It would be so much easier than having to travel back and forth just for the Sacred Jewel Shards.”
 
With that last thought Kagome fell asleep. Little did she know someone was listening.
 
INU: “Does she really want a normal life that bad? I know she said she was glad she met me, but I've made her life so hard lately. I wouldn't blame her. Maybe…… Maybe I should leave and give her a chance at a normal life.”
 
 
THE NEXT MORNING
 
Inuyasha woke up before Kagome knowing what he had to do. He walked downstairs and saw Mrs. H. making some breakfast.
 
M.H: “Oh Inuyasha! You're up early. Would you like some breakfast?”
 
Inuyasha just stood there and nodded his head `no.' Mrs. H. saw the look of sadness in his eyes.
 
M.H: “What's wrong Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha told her how he felt and if she could write a note for him so he could give it to Kagome. (He doesn't know how to write yet here.)
 
She understood and wrote what Inuyasha told her to. He brought the note back to Kagome's room and set it next to her.
 
INU: “Farewell… my Kagome. I will miss dearly…..I-I love you.”
 
With that he placed a small kiss on her cheek and went downstairs taking the jewel shards with him, or so he thought.
 
INU: “By Mrs. H. I will miss you greatly. Thank you for all you have done for me.”
 
M.H: “Oh, I'll miss you too Inuyasha. Please take care of yourself….and all of your friends back at the Futile Era.”
 
Mrs. H. came up to him and gave him a hug,
 
M.H: “Thank you for keeping my Kagome safe.”
 
She looked up and saw a tear run down his cheek. He left. He couldn't take this, so he just left.
 
M.H: “I hope he'll be okay.”
 
Well that's it for this chapter. I was gonna put more in, but I'm tired of typing now. I hope you guys like it so far. Please review (nicely) Thanks - TragicKingdum