InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Own Rockstar ❯ The Tickets and...The Rainbow colored Boxers???? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I was just writing my other fanfic when this thought for a story just entered my head. Why not make a awesome new fanfic with lots of MUSIC?????????? Well please enjoy this little story.

ENJOY!!!!!

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SONGS THAT ARE IN THIS STORY!!!!!!!! Just telling you so you can't say anything to me about it.

Takai no Tenshi
[[[[[[[-M-O-R-]]]]]]]]


*RING* *RING*

Kagome rolled over in her bed and picked up her cell phone. "Hello?"

"Kagome!"

"Oh, Hello Sango. What do you want?" Kagome asked still half asleep and half awake.

"Kagome you will not believe what I just got from my Mom!!" Yelled Sango in pure excitment.

"What did you get from Mom?" Asked Kagome.

"Y4 Tickets!!" Screamed Sango into the phone.

Kagome sat straight up, fully awake now. "No fucking way! You have got to be kidding me!!"

"No way I'm kidding you right now. My mom got me two tickets and I was wondering if you would like to go with me to it this Saturday!?" Asked Sango.

"Well...HELL YEAH I DO!! Why would I miss a chance to see the hottest band in Tokyo when I have this type of opportunity?!"

"Well I am glad that you are going with me. You need to wear a great outfit ok? So I was thinking that we would go to Hot Topic(Don't Own) and get some clothes from there?" Asked Sango.

"Of Course! I will see you tomorrow?" asked Kagome.

"Yes I will see you tomorrow in the front of the mall!"

"Ok, bye!"

"Bye!"

*CLICK*

Kagome layed there and could not wait until tomorrow now. She is going to the hottest demonic band in Tokyo, She has never seen a picture of them. So she was hoping they were as sexy as they sounded. She looked over at her clock. "Damn its only 12:13 a.m. Oh well may as well try to get some sleep." Kagome turned over and fell sound asleep.

[[[[[[[-M-O-R-]]]]]]]]

"God damn it Inuyasha!"

"What the hell did I do this time Sesshomaru!?" Yelled Inuyasha from upstairs.

"Who the fuck tought you how to do laundry?" Yelled Sesshomaru from downstairs.

Inuyasha walked out of his bedroom to downstairs. Looking at Sesshomaru, "Why whats wrong with the laundry?"

Sesshomaru takes out a pair of his Boxers and shows it to him. "Oh nothing Inuyasha, Just that. My boxers are multi-colored like some Hippies!!!!" Yelled Sesshomaru in outrage.

Inuyasha started laughing his ass off. "Wow bro! I didn't know that those type of boxers were invented for straight people."

Sesshomaru growled louder. "Are you plain stupid. This is your doing and we will be going to hot topic to get a fresh pair in the morning. Got it?"

Inuyasha looked at his brother. "Fine I will go as long as we have enough money to be able to get some trip pants."

Sesshomaru growled but agreed.
[[[[[[[-M-O-R-]]]]]]]]

*RING* *RING* *RINGGGGGGGGG*

Kagome rolled over in bed again and picked up her cell phone. "Who are you and what the fuck do you want?"

You could hear Sango laughing. "Are you ready to go or what. I'm at the door waiting for your lazy ass to get up so we can go to hot topic already!"

Kagome got out of bed quickly and scurried over to her dresser. She grabbed a pair of ankle high socks, black underwear, a black bra, and a pair of her sun glasses. She went over to her closet(with her stuff still in her hands)and opens the closet door. She grabs a pair of black waist hugger jeans with blue stars decorating them, a black tanktop that made her breast seem bigger then normal, a hoodie that was cut a few inches above her belly button, and her black combat boots. Kagome smirked to herself as she went into the restroom and changed. When she was done she brushed her black hair with blue streaks decorating them to give her an edge look.

When she went outside she saw a very unpatient Sango in the passanger side of the car. "Did you miss me that bad?" asked Kagome jokingly.

"Oh yes Kagome, I missed you so much. Now get in the car and drive us to Hot Topic already!" a very pouty Sango asked.

Kagome smirked as she got into the driver's side of the car and started up the ignition and drove them to the mall where Hot Topic awaited for them.
[[[[[[[-M-O-R-]]]]]]]]

Sesshomaru growled, "Come on you useless half-breed I don't have all day!"

Yeah yeah. I hear you Sesshomaru." Inuyasha got into the car and they drove to Hot Topic to get Sesshomaru some new boxers that could only be found there.
[[[[[[[-M-O-R-]]]]]]]]

A/N:Otay, How did you like the first Chapter Eh? In the next chapter Sesshomaru meets Kagome, But not in a so normal way. You will find out how in the next chapter. But heres the thing, You can't have the next chapter until I at least have 3 reviews. Good OR Bad! I just want some type of reviews. Thank you!

Takai no Tenshi