InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Own Rockstar ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
[[[[[[[-M-O-R-]]]]]]]]
As soon as Kagome and Sango arrived at the mall. They ran to Hot Topic, and I mean ran to Hot Topic. It looked like they were running as if hell was at their feet.

Kagome skidded to a stop right in front of Hot Topic, having Sango bump into her. Kagome smiled as she went up to the door and hugged it with open arms, "My favorite place in the world!" Kagome said loudly. (I can't say yelling. Thats just a little bit too loud in the store. lol!)

Sango giggled, "Stop making out with the door and let's go inside and get some clothes!"

Kagome nodded her head in agreement as they entered Hot Topic hand in hand. "I am so tempted to come in here skipping singing `We're off to see the wizard'!" Kagome said giggling.

Sango looked at her smiling. Kagome knew that smile. They joined by arms and started skipping into Hot Topic, "We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz! Because, because, because! The wonderful wonderful things he does!" They sang in unison.

They giggled loudly as they seemed to attract a lot of attention. They skipped over to a clothes rack and unjoined their arms. Kagome went to an area which seemed like jean city, and Sango went over to where it seemed like skirt city.(Punk skirts of course! lol!)

Kagome was humming to herself when all of a sudden she bumped into something, then she heard a thump. Kagome turned around to see a little raven headed girl on the floor. Kagome knelt down beside her, "Are you okay, Sweety?"

The little girl looked up at her with tears in her eyes, "Rin's elbow and knee hurts."

Kagome looked at her, "I'm sorry that I bumped into you. Do you want me to pick you up and get you some bandaids?" Kagome asked.

"Yes please. Rin would like that." The little girl said.

Kagome smiled warmly at her as she picked her up bridal style, making sure not to bump her elbow or knee onto one of the clothes rack, "Where's your parents?"

"Rin doesn't have any parents. My parents are visiting with god at the moment. But they'll be back soon. `Cause Rin has los to tell them!" She said happily.

"Well then who's here with you?" Kagome asked. A little worried at the moment.

"Oh, Rin's here with Aunt Kagura. She works here. You can take Rin to the register and then they'll take care of Rin from there." She said happily. Almost enough to make her think that she never got hurt.

"Oh, okay." Kagome carried her over to the register and sat her on the desk, "Um, is Kagura available?"

The woman turned around and smiled, "This is her. What may I do for you my dear?"

Kagome smiled, "Oh, okay. I accidently bumped into this little girl, and I think that she might have a few booboos. Am I right honey?"

The little girl nodded, "Yes nice lady."

Kagura smiled, "Thank you for telling me this. May I ask you your name?"

"Yes, my name's Kagome. It's nice to meet you!" Kagome said as she held out her hand that Kagura took happily.

"My names Kagura. Although you probably already know this. Oh, and this little girl is Rin." Kagura said still smiling.

Kagome smiled as she held out her hand towards Rin, "It's nice to meet you Rin."

Rin smiled, "It's nice to meet you too!"

Kagome smiled, "I don't mean to be rude but I do need to get back to shopping. Me and my friend are looking for outfits to go to a concert." She said politly.

Kagura smiled, "It's just fine dear. Go on ahead and buy whatever you want. 50% discount for you and your friend, just for being so nice as to bring me my little neice."

Kagome's smile widen, "Thank you very much! I really apreciate that!"

"Oh, it's just fine. Now go buy something." She giggled.

Kagome nodded her head as she walked away. She went back over towards the jean area and picked out a few pairs of jeans with holes in the knees.

She went over to the where the shirts were at. She smiled as she picked up a shirt that read on the front, You know theres something that your neck is missing. Then on the back it said, Oh yeah that's right! My fangs! Kagome smirked as she layed it on her arm and picked up another one that said in big bold silver letters, BITE ME!

Kagome walked over to where Sango was and held out her arm that was occupied with clothing. Sango smiled as she held out her's as well.

"Well let's go try them on then!" Sango said happily. Kagome nodded as she went into the first changing room and Sango went into the second one.

Kagome was the first to come out. She had the shirt that said bite me on the front. A pair of jeans that had a hole in the right knee, the bottoms of the jeans flared out, and the back pockets had crosses on each pocket.

She walked over to where you get your shoes, and picked out some black high heel boots, then went over and tried them on. When she was done she was rather happy with what she had chosen.

Kagome turned around to go back to the changing room when she bumps into something hard and stumbles back a few times. She looked up to see who she just hit. When she looked up, her breathe just caught in her throat.

His eyes were golden color, and he had a cresent moon on his forhead and markings on his cheeks. He was the most beautiful creature she has ever seen.

She was pulled from her thoughts when she heard him say something, "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes fine thank you, and you?" she asked.

"I'm fine as well. If you don't mind I will go back to being annoyed by my brother. Excuse me." And with that he walked away. Kagome lightly giggled.
[[[[[[[-M-O-R-]]]]]]]]
Aww I thought that was rather cute don't you? And BAM! Two stories in one night! I am on a ROLL!! Oh yeah, score one for Angel, and Zero for the computer, ::Does victory dance::.. Oh and sorry for the um, interuption, I've had to do a lot of school work and everything else, as well as I went to a B-Day party! Erica turned Sweet 16!! lol! well I will update soon hopefully! lol!

BYE!!!!!!!