InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Own Rockstar ❯ Sesshomaru is...Stalking? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
........................................................................... ........................................................................... ......
Sesshomaru smirks as he passes the girl that had bumped into him. Actually, he wanted her to bump into him, so he would get her sweet scent onto his clothes. She smelled rather divine if you asked him.

She smelled of sakura blossoms, the smell of after rain when you know it's rained, but there's nothing left to prove it except for the gray look in the sky, she also smelled like ripe strawberries. Sesshomaru growled in pure delight from thinking of her scent.

He frowned at himself as he walked towards his brother who was still looking for some tripp pants. Sesshomaru just wanted to get out of there and go home so he could crawl into bed and sleep with the shirt he was wearing right now, over his nose.

"Half-breed. If you don't hurry up. I swear to god that I will pick out a pair for you and you will not like the choose I make. For it will have pink on it in every possible way." Sesshomaru smirked to himself as InuYasha grabbed one that was blue rather quickly.

InuYasha walked over towards the counter with Sesshomaru following behind him with his purchase as well. Boxers.

Sesshomaru placed the his item on the counter as well as did InuYasha, and waited for the manager to come out and ring them so they could get out of there.

Sesshomaru wanted to run when he saw who it was. Why it was Kagura in all of her glory. She rang up the tripp pants quickly, but seemed to be amused about something. Then Sesshomaru glared at her, "Woman. Just ring them up and I will be on my way. It seems I have an appointment with my bed. Now go." He commanded.

Kagura pouted but rang up his boxers, "I just think it's funny is all. $57.93 please." Sesshomaru gave her the money and picked up his bags but gave InuYasha his.

They started to walk towards the door when they heard someone squeal of excitement, "Oh my god! Sango! Look at this!" Sesshomaru peaked from the corner of his eye to see what she was holding up. It was a black thong with blue lace and a blue bow on the top of the thong.

"Kagome! You should where that for your boyfriend! Oh, wait! You don;t have one!" Sango said loudly. Kagome hit her arm.

"So! I just haven't found the right guy. Everyone of them just wanted to get in my pants and not have a real relationship!" Kagome confessed.

Sango giggles, "Okay fine then we have to fix this. We're going to be going to the bar called Poisoned Yo-Yo. Got it?"

Kagome looks at her, "I don't kn..."

"Come on please?" Sango asked.
Kagome giggled, "Okay Okay! I will. Butsu butsu iwanai-de!(Quit your bitchin'!). I'll go for you. just as long as I don;t have an interferance with a weird guy breathing down my neck again."

Sesshomaru smirked to himself, `Looks like I'm going to a bar tonight. Hn. Sounds wonderful.'

"Come on bastard. Let's go home. So you can continue your "date" with your bed!" InuYasha complained.

Sesshomaru growled slightly for being side-tracked. He heard "Kagome" and "Sango" walking out after being ran up for their clothes. It seemed as though they were following him. He heard Kagome laugh then snort when she laughed to heard. Now normally he would think that a disturbing, but her doing it, it sounded adorable.

He neared his car as he heard their's open then shut. He heard as Sango started up the ignition. He watched as they drove away.

He opened his car door then bended down a little so he could press the button for it to unlock InuYasha's door as well. He threw the bag in the backseat as he got into the car and closed the door and started up his ignition as well and drove off to his home. Where he will go to sleep for a little before he headed up towards Poison Yo-Yo.

`Ahhh. Yes. I will love to see her tonight. And if I could get her alone, I wonder what I can do to that little body of hers?'

TBC...........
........................................................................... ........................................................................... ......
I know. Short. But I wanted to get this chapter up so people will be happy. Plus I just loved the reviews that I got. So I wanted to get you guys some more chappies!!!!! I hope you enjoyed!!! lol.