InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Own Rockstar ❯ We're off to Yo-Yo we go! XD! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well we left off at Sesshomaru saying...

`Ahhh. Yes. I will love to see her tonight. And if I could get her alone, I wonder what I can do to that little body of hers?'

Well Let's get back to the story....lol.

Disclaimer: All of the songs used in here.
Avenged Sevenfold: Burn It Down.

START!!
........................................................................... ........................................................................... ......
Kagome giggled as she and Sango were banging their heads to an awesome song of Y4's. Burn It Down. Kagome was singing along to it as well, "Jealousy's an ugly word, but you don't seem to care. Converse behind my back, but now I'm here. Need no one to comply with me though everyone that I defeat. Don't need you, fuck camaraderie, this rage will never go away."

Sango giggled lightly as she kept banging her head as well while she sang the second verse, "Hatred fuels my blood, I'll burn ya down (you can't help me). One king to watch the horsemen fall, I'll fight 'til the end (I won't help you). I can't trust anyone, see it in my eyes. Now I can understand, it's sorrow that feeds your lies."

Kagome stopped banging her head so she could sing and not get a total headache, "You're on my back when the water gets too deep for you to breath. A crutch for you that won't always be there. Hide in the dark another day, the fear in you is here to stay. So get the fuck away from me, and learn to trust the words I say."

Sango stopped as well so she could pay attention to the road, "Hatred fuels my blood, I'll burn ya down (you can't help me). One king to watch the horsemen fall, I'll fight 'til the end (I won't help you). I can't trust anyone, witness and see it in my eyes. Now I can understand, put faith in you for the last time. It's sorrow that feeds your lies."

Kagome softly coughed and continued to sing, "Run from me before I tear you down (be afraid). You chose the wrong side (it feels so right). I won't help you, let you rot away. Run towards the light exposing your soul (we won't be there by your side). Salvation's dying (somebody's crying). We're all gone in the end, sweet child we'll miss you. No, so far away."

Sango flipped her hair to the side as she continued, "I can't trust anyone, witness and see it in. my eyes. Now I can understand, put faith in you for the last time. It's sorrow that feeds your lies."

Kagome closed her eyes as she sang the last verse, "Falling away, can't turn back time. Burn it down anyway."

"That was Y4 and their newest song Burn It Down. This is Akina Ann, and you are listening to x109!"

Sango turned off the radio and looked at Kagome smirking, "Kagome?"

"Hn?" She asked not paying attention.

She gripped the steering wheel slightly, "So...Who was that guy at Hot Topic that you were "talking" to?"

Kagome blushed slightly, "He...We.... I bumped into him and he said that he was sorry and that he had to get back to being annoyed by his brother...or something like that..." Kagome slightly stuttered.

Sango smirked, "He was pretty cute wasn't he?"

Kagome blushed deeply, "...Yes I guess he was.."

Sango looked at her weird, "Guess? You were right up on him and you say...I guess?"

Kagome nodded her head. Sango parked the car and they got out and carried their bags into Kagome's house. "Kagome I swear to god something is wrong with you.......ARe you bi?!"

Kagome looked at her really weird and closed her eyes tightly, slightly annoyed, "No Sango... for the hundredth time...I am not bi or a lesbian!"

Sango smiled, "Good, That was the answer I was hoping for."

Kagome rolled her eyes, "Yeah sure." She went into her room with Sango behind her. They both got undress and got dressed into the clothes that they bought, well at least Sango did.

"Kagome? Aren't you gonna wear what you got at Hot Topic instead of that really tight short dress?" Sango asked.

"Nope. I feel like wearing something that will show off my legs that I just shaved. Anyways, I have a gut feeling that I have to wear something really short."

It's true, Kagome was wearing something so revealing that it look like she had some sloth on her. The dress only went to the high part of her thigh. If she bended over, you could see her ass, that's how revealing it was. The top part made her boobs look like Dolly Partons, which means it looks like she was wearing the bra size DDDDD. Really big boobies okay? There was a saying on the bobbs as well, but it was really small so it didn't ruin the whole black dress, Boobs are the new Crack. She was wearing the thong that she bought at Hot Topic though. (lol. You'll see why too.)

Sango was wearing a really short short short short skirt. Her white long legs glowing in the light. Like what Kagome's was doing as well.

Sango looked at Kagome, "Are you ready?"

"Just a second! I need to make my hair look really cute!" Kagome went over to her vanity and brushed out her hair. She put it into a really high bun, with her bains and a few trendils out of the bun, making her hair look as if she is going to a ball of some sort. To top it off, she put a black scunchy that had blue strings hanging off of the side. Kagome put on her black laced up skilletos and turned towards Sango and smiled at her as she grabbed her purse, "Let's go!"

Kagome and Sango exited the house and entered the car. Sango started up the ignition and drove off to Poison Yo-Yo. ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ......
Sesshomaru looked at himself in the mirror. He was in some black tripp pants with blue outline on the pockets. He smirked, oh yes, she would like this very well.

He picked up his keys off of his dresser and headed towards the door, "I am going out Half-breed! There better not be a wild party going on while I'm gone! Or else!" He yelled before he shut the door behind him. He walked over to his car, opened the door and got into it. He started up the ignition and drove off towards Poison Yo-Yo.
TBC...
........................................................................... ........................................................................... ......
Well I think that is a longer chappie then usual right? If it isn't...TO BAD! Buwahahahahahahaha!! I am SO evil..lol. Well I have no internet so I have to do this onto my Dad's computer. T.T! It's annoying...Well..I am off to right another CHAPPIE!!!
Sesshomaru_Kagome_Lover_666-is out!!!