InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Pets ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Our Pets
Disclaimer: Don't own anything, but the story and characters.
 
Hi, here it is your guys update enjoy.
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………
 
Sesshomaru awoke with a groan. The floor felt cold as he looked at himself and to see he only had a loincloth on. He lifted up his arm to his head. He heard a chain dragging as he lifted his arm. “What the,” he tugged at the wall it did not come out of the wall. He got up and started to tug with all of his might there was a sharp bolt of electricity surged through out his body. It was enough to bring Sesshomaru down to his knee. He felt a thing a around his neck. It was black leather like collar.
 
Sesshomaru saw Inuyasha still out of it so he took the heel of his bare foot a slammed not to hard into Inuyasha's bare gut.
 
“Uff” “OWWWWW, GOD DAMN IT FLUFF-BUTT!!!!!” yelled Inuyasha.
 
“Wake up moron” repelled Sesshomaru.
 
“What the hell, where are our cloths. It is not very pretty to wake up to your ugly ass.” said a disgusted Inuyasha. (Though for many anime girls it would be)
 
“Well Inu-baka it is not like I planned to wake up this way stupid.” Sesshomaru repelled back at him.
 
“Look, Kagome the boys have awaked.” Kaya pointed out.
 
“My, what very tasty looking males they found for us to play with.” repelled Kagome.
 
“Who the fuck are you?” repelled a pissed off half-demon.
 
“My, my, what a mouth this one has I wonder if he screams loud. Can I have him first please sissy.” asked Kaya with a puppy dog face.
 
“Okay, okay you can sister, besides I want to the hotter one first.” repelled Kagome.
 
“Quit ignoring me bitch.” Inuyasha huffed.
 
Kaya walked up to Inuyasha “Stand boy” she yell. With no will of his own stood up instantly. She walked around him examining his body. Her hand came up and cupped his ass feeling how tight it was. “You have pretty nice body.” She turned to his front and got down to her knees and smells his groin to smell if he had ever been with a woman. “Hey, Kagome this one is a virgin. How fun this is going to be for me” Kaya liked her lips.
 
“Oh, is he now well I hope you have fun training him.” Kagome said with a grin.
 
“I will,” as she unchained him from the wall “Come boy.” Inuyasha was once again against his will followed her. He gave Sesshomaru a look for him to help him. And they walked into the first chamber.
 
“Have fun sis now for you my hot inu-demon” Kagome. She walked towards him he started growling at her. The closer she got the louder he growled at her. “Now stand boy,” he fought the spell as he stood he felt more electricity as he fought it. He stood up straight.
“Now who are you and your brother?” Kagome asked.
 
“I am Lord Sesshomaru of the Western lands. You stupid bitch now unchain me!” Sesshomaru said as his eyes started to turn red.
 
“Oh, really well I'm Kagome of the Eastern lands nice to meet you.” Kagome said with playful grin.
 
“You bitch let me free!” Sesshomaru growled out.
 
“No, now come big boy.” She walked to a door on the opposite side of the one Inuyasha went into. He fought as he went, but it was no use the spell was to strong. And he walked into the room and she closed the door behind her.
 
Demongurl: Cliffy!!! I hope you guys like this oh by the way their both are going to share the boys so bye for now five more reviews please.